Milo Discussion

For those that don’t understand MIILO from wikipedia

Milo /ˈmaɪloʊ/ is a chocolate and malt powder that is mixed with hot or cold water or milk to produce a beverage popular mainly in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Thailand and some other parts of the world.[1] Produced by Nestlé, Milo was originally developed by Thomas Mayne in Sydney, Australia in 1934.[2] It is marketed and sold in many countries.

Most commonly sold as a powder in a green tin, often depicting various sporting activities, Milo is available as a premixed beverage in some countries, and has been subsequently developed into a snack bar and breakfast cereal. Its composition and taste differ in some countries.

The beverage of choice for late night tea totallers

1 Like

No it’s not, the MALT VERSION TASTES LIKE CRAP hehe
Mate, give me the green can any day of the week

for those that don’t understand

• I’m in stitches that Wiki has an explanation for this LMFAO

Look… HERE’S A BLOODY PICTURE… OK

A LESSON IN MILO (everything that you need to know to survive HEHE)

GO TO THE SHOP, BUY THIS…

DO NOT BUY THIS…
this is Malt Milo.
you’ll get home and be like… WTF hehe

Now… the snacks packs are bloody awesome regarldess of whether you’ve 5 or 45 :stuck_out_tongue:

and the bars, are ok, they are not bad

but the DREADED CEREAL (double Face Palm) STAY THE HELL AWAY

and the last thing you gotta know

YOU GOTTA BE MADE OF MILO

end of lesson :stuck_out_tongue:

oh one last thing (and you will do this)
Grab a tablespoon when your mum forgets to buy the milk, and just eat it raw hehe

EDIT : i forgot one last thing
When you become a Citizen of Australia and you pass your exam and are able to recite the National anthem backwards and forwards and know all the words to Working Class man and Thunderstruck hehe

ONLY THEN, WHEN YOU ARE ACCEPTED AS AN AUSSIE

• THEY GIVE YOU A 6 PACK OF VB
  • AND A TIN OF MILO
    [Removed due to Forum policy]

and @Pipstradamus or @Jess if this last line gets flagged or deleted hehe… NO MILO FOR THE TWO OF YOU, so think before you act :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Okay soooo I grew up on Milo and I had noooo idea they had a bar or a cereal :joy: