Mind Reader Trading System

Hi traders,

Update for previous trade.

AUDCAD move my stop loss to Break even point. will not watch this pair again until it hit my TP or Hit My SL.
USDJPY enter this trade this morning. Stop loss at previous high candle.

Another opportunity to trade that i want to share with you, below is my anaylisis

USOIL I made this analysis 5 months ago and everything went just like my prediction and now is time to go south:

XAUUSD Gartley, for the one who like advanced pattern and short term trade:

GBPCHF, this still have opportunity to form wave E, so i will buy when this pair making wave E.
When the E wave finish. I will switch my position into Sell order

Hope My analysis is useful
Good Luck and Trade Wisely

Hi Traders,

Finally have some opportunity to sell the GBPCHF market:

Below is my analysis:

Hi Traders,

Just want to update several of my trade, this end of month trade was not as sweet as my first week of this month trade.
USDJPY just got stopped out this morning. the pattern breaking to the upside. will look for other opportunity.

Now i will share to you GBPUSD chart analysis. you can go buy and sell if you know how to deal with this kind of analysis.

Hi traders,

Got some time to check with my trading plan and update my trading status.

Did not find any opportunity in GBPUSD and still waiting next chart moves before decide to enter the trade.
Currently hold GBPCHF trade, even i already closed half of my position to secure some profit and adjust my stop loss.

i also saw some trading opportunity in AUDCAD:

Will look some opportunity to short this pair, will be great if the price hit the resistance around 0.96000 or the trendline.

Hi Traders,

Found a long term trade plan that i want to share to all of you.
AUDNZD trade plan below:

Please make sure you know how to handle long term trade, it could take months or even a year.

So Good Luck and Trade Wisely

Hi Traders,

Finally have time to check and update my trade.
Not really a great month, find a lot of opportunity but the market doing is really crazy so i don’t have exact moment to enter the trade and got stopped out on USDJPY.
My only profitable trade this month only GBPCHF and still keeping this trade and adjusting my stop loss into 1.4010.

Now i will share my trade plan on XAUUSD.
if the pattern break to the downside. i will try to enter the trade.
Below the analysis:

Hi Traders,

Still waiting for the pattern breakout in XAUUSD.
While waiting i found some good trade plan in USDCAD.
USDCAD pair have good risk reward and opportunity to enter the trade during breakout.

Below my analysis:

Hi traders,

All my previous trade plan was not triggered. all pattern break to the upside.
So i’m looking another trade plan, while keep watching previous trade plan.

Below is AUDUSD analysis and can jump into the trade during gartley pattern completion.

Hi Traders,

and update again for my USDCHF trade plan:

I will buy this pair during the breakout to the upside.

Hope it is useful for all of you.

Hi guys,

Very busy week during this month, i’m sorry that i could not share with you guys my GBPUSD advanced pattern trade last week.
It moved really fast i could not noticed that this trade is already finished when i check my trade today.

Below is my GBPUSD trade hopefully could be your reference in the future:

Halo Traders,

Since today i have enough time to check a lot of chart.
I found an opportunity in Australia dollar

I will share my idea for AUDCAD and AUDJPY pair trade plan.
I’m going to short both of this pair during the breakout to the downside.

For AUDJPY pair, there is a high probability that it will go to the upside after go down one more. so i will be watching this pair carefuly.

Halo Traders,

GBP really doing amazing moves, but unfortunately i’m out from the pound trade. I’m not a kind of traders who loves thrilling trade. i just trade usual movement.

Anyway since i’m out from my pound trade. i look for another trade. this time i found AUDNZD trade.
I will buy at the breakout to the upside.

Halo Traders,

Since AUDNZD still do nothing, right now i’m averting my eye to look for other trade opportunity.
Today i found out that SPX500 already breaking the trendline. so right now i’m waiting for pullback or retracement before i jump into the trade.
Many people said forex and stocks is different, for me trading is just analysis of demand an supply. so trading stock and trading forex or others is not much different, as long as you understand how to read the demand and supply.

Below is my analysis:

i’ll be waiting until this chart making retracement, if they did not make any retracement than it’s not my trade

Halo Traders,

Today i would like to share my trading plan for EURUSD and USOIL again.

EURUSD, i will using my 2.618 strategy again. this strategy giving me good result for this years trade.
If EURUSD making correction to 0.618 fib level than i will sell during the breakout. if this pair did not make correction or breakout to the downside. than it is not my trade.
Below is my analysis:

USOIL: I’m thinking to add sell position in this trade during the breakout to the downside since volume shows less interes in upmove. no breakout to the downside no trade for me.
Below is my analysis:

Hi Traders,

Today i would like to share my analysis about CADJPY and AUDJPY.
Both of this chart shows good opportunity to look for Sell trade during the breakout to the downside.
Break to the upside will negate my current analysis and will check the chart again.
Please make sure you really understand what is breakout strategy (this strategy all over the internet).

Below is my analysis:

Good Luck and trade wisely.

Hi guys,

Finally i manage to found some trade during my trip. And i hope i could to keep my eye on this pair while i’m in my business trip.

My plan is to look opportunity to sell GBPJPY pairs when reach support and resistance level that shown in the picture below with yellow border area. it have 2 support and resistance level. so will look for opportunity if the price hit the support and resistance level.

Good Luck and Trade Wisely.

Halo traders,

Today i will share my USDJPY trading plan.

• USDJPY is already around trendline
  • divergent in stoch
  • at good support resistance level.

So more than a reason to look for short opportunity during breakout.
Below is the analysis:

Halo Traders,

Today i would like to share to you my trading plan in XAUUSD
i buy the pair during the breakout at 1326 with the stop loss just below 13120. i only risking 0.5 percent from my account. Target around 1390-1400. but will adjusting my stop loss depend on how the chart looks like. because more likely they will have some resistance in 1400.

Hi Traders,

XAUUSD and USDJPY on the right track, i adjusted my stop loss a bit to break even point.

Also today i will share my AUDNZD trade plan,
This chart about to touch support resistance area which is also around Fib 0.618.
So i’m looking a buy setup during the breakout of this pattern.
Below the chart analysis:

Halo Traders,

Today i will post another my trading plan.
even GBPJPY is in the correction but i found a buy opportunity in it.

This pair already reach 0.618 retacement. so breakout to the upside will trigger my entry order.
Below is my analysis: