Mind Reader Trading System

Hai Traders,

December market is a bit slow usualy,
but at least i found some interesting area to sell in GBPJPY chart:

If the price arrive at support and resistance area, i will look for trade opportunity.
and perform breakout trading strategy.

So Good Luck and Trade Wisely

Hi Traders,

First of All, Happy New Year 2017 to all of traders in the world.

Finally back again to trading environment and business.
Right now my eyes goes to EURUSD again after several months. Chart Below:

In September 2016 after some analysis, i predicted that EURUSD will go down and my entry was advanced pattern strategy (you can check in my historical analysis).

Now i think EURUSD have less supply. so this time around i’m looking for buy trade setup in the long term. maybe tooks several months again. this chart can go down a bit more, but i’m still looking an opportunity to buy for long term trade

So now is in the wedges pattern, and i will using breakout strategy to enter this trade.
No breakout to the upside, no trade for me. Anyway this is my analysis so please feel free to use your own strategy.

Good Luck and Trade Wisely

Hi Traders,

I’m currently waiting the gold to go down again.
The yellow box is my area of interest to sell. below is the chart analysis:

I will not sell directly if the price entering my area of interest. i will waiting the chart to break to the downside before i enter the trade. this is just my analysis, so please feel free to use your own strategy.
For me i prefer to use breakout strategy. no breakout to the downside no trade for me.

Hai Traders,

Today i will share my analysis regarding AUDSGD
There are 2 sell Scenarios here.
First is fib 0.382 retracement and second is at fib 0.618 retracement .

This one is basic scenario analysis of using the Fibonacci, and I will use Breakout strategy.
No breakout to the downside, no trade for me. so please feel free to use your own strategy.

Good Luck and Trade Wisely,

Hi Traders,

it’s rare for me to post Buy and Sell together in single chart.
But today i found some interesting chart in GBPJPY, below is the analysis:

1. reason why i’m buying for shorter period of time.
  • Now the chart price in the support area
  • its also forming triangle pattern which is good for my breakout streategy.
  1. reason why i’m going to look and opportunity to sell in the longer time frame if the price reach around 155.000:
  • it’s near the trend line
  • near the resistance area

So both will be using breakout strategy, because it’s the strategy that i comfortable with. so if there is no breakout. there will be no trade for me.
Please feel free using your own strategy

Good Luck And Trade Wisely,

Hai Traders,

I would like to share some of my idea and trade again, this time in USDCHF chart That i took during the breakout last week.

This trade have decent risk and reward ratio.
My target is at Bat pattern D leg, because usualy the price will retrace or stop for a momment at advance pattern. But to be precise my actual target profit is slightly higher before the price reach D leg.
chart details below:

Anyway this is my analysis with entry and exit strategy, hope my analysis useful for all of you. and feel free to use your most convenient entry and exit strategy.

Hi Traders,

Been waiting for the GBPJPY to breakout from the triangle pattern for a month.
Just enter the trade this couple of hours ago,
below is the trade analysis details:

Target profit shown at resistance area and the stop loss just below the support zone.
will not jump directly to sell in resistance area instead i’m waiting what the price chart pattern will be in the resistance area.

I’m only risking maximum 1% from my trade. and will adjust stop loss from time to time.
i’m using breakout strategy to enter and exit my trade no breakout no trade for me, so please feel free to use your own convenience strategy.

Good Luck and trade wisely

Hi Traders,

Waiting a good sell trade opportunity in XAUUSD for couple of months.
I think we are right now in a good opportunity to perform breakout trade for sell.
Right now what i see is double top within double top. waiting for the breakout to the downside to trigger my sell order
Below is my analysis:

Please feel free to use your own entry and exit strategy.

Good Luck and Trade wisely

Hai Traders,

Today since sunday and i don’t have anything to do, while i still have GBPJPY buy trade and USDCHF trade sell trade which still in floating. i’m looking other opportunity to trade.
CADJPY come into my radar since this chart is making a good channel pattern supported with:
-Fib 0.618 retracement together with Support area. this is a good sign to prepare a buy trade when the price making a breakout.
Chart analysis below:

Breakout is my strategy that i comfortable with, so please feel free to use your own strategy.

Hi Traders,

EURUSD will be on my radar now, there are a lot of reason for me to look for sell opportunity in this Chart.

• Price is around resistance area.
  • Price reach fib 0.618 (golden ration) which is also good.
  • 5 waves almost complete which is also supporting above reasons to sell.

Chart analysis below:

I will trade using Breakout strategy for this trade. break to the downside will make a good sell opportunity for me. No break to the downside, no trade for me. this is a entry strategy that suitable for me. Please feel free to use your own exit and entry strategy.

Hit Traders,

This time i want to share my analysis about USDCAD pair.
I’m looking to short this pair for long time, last time i’m trying to sell this pair during the breakout upon reaching fib 0.382. but the price never break to the downside and keep went up.

So this time the price already corrected almost reached fib golden ratio 0.618.
So I will keep my eyes on this pair. sell during the breakout seem to be a good idea for me.
This is my analysis and strategy.
Please feel free to use your own strategy.

Below is my chart analysis:

Hi Traders,

found sell opportunity in USDCAD to perform the basic strategy of fibonacci that is entry at 0.618 fib and exit at 1.27 fib with risk and reward 1:2 as usual for this trategy.
In the last analysis i stated that i want to short USDCAD.so this time maybe a good time to add more position if the price make small correction to 0.618 retracement.

Picture analysis below:

So Good Luck and Trede Wisely

Hi Traders,

Sell trade plan USDCAD in my previous post was a good trade if you catch this.
But I’t is really unfortunate that i was not be able to catch the USDCAD trade when they do correction. and the price went down already.

Anyway,
Today i found another Trade Opportunity.
AUDNZD buy trade plan,
This trade plan have 1:2.2 Ratio of risk and reward, which is a good.
Below is my analysis:

Please feel free to use your own entry and exit strategy since every person is unique.

Hi Traders,

This time i will share my trade plan.
I’m currently looking a good time to entering EURUSD sell trade.
The Reason are:

• Making double top pattern.
  • Breaking out already from bigger pattern and forming smaller pattern.
  • Good Risk and Reward Ratio.

For the strategy i will be using Breakout strategy which is waiting for the smaller pattern to formed and
make price breakout to the downside. target profit will be area slightly above 1.14000
and the stop loss will be above the double top pattern.

I also saw and opportunity of using double top 0.618 fib strategy, which is quite o.k but a little bit riskier than breakout strategy.
Blow is chart analysis:

Anyway, Please feel free to use your own Entry and Exit strategy that is convenience for you.

Hi Traders,

Buy CADJPY pair in Short term:

While waiting the result of my EURUSD trade, Today i found some opportunity to buy this pair.
I will only risking 0.5% of my account since on the long run i still waiting this pair to go down and having sell trade.

Eventhough in the long run i plan to sell trade for CADJPY, i still can buy trade for short term period since there is possibility that this pair will make A.B.C elliot wave pattern. Stop loss will be below fib rtc 0.328 and target profit will be slightly below fib ext 1.27.

Below is chart analysis:

Please feel free to use your own entry and exit strategy.

Hi Traders,

Been waiting for this trade more than a months. and it’s looks like there is no more demand on this pair. and wait for the supply to come around to make the breakout possible.
Been busy with my main job, but i hope i can catch up with this trade when the price is breaking out to the downside.

My hands is pretty itchy from waiting and I just want jump into sell trade, but need to control myself and keep up with my breakout strategy plan.
Hope you also patient to wait for the price to breakout since in my experience, waiting for breakout is better than jump into trade directly.
No breakout no trade for me. if missed the breakout - hope i can catch when the price make some correction or no trade for me T T.
I know the plans seems hard and need to have a self control. but this is trading and i don’t want to risk my money more than it should.

So Good Luck and hope you catch this one if the Price is breaking to the downside.

Hai Traders,

Just want to share some ideas when is a good time to buy a bitcoin in my point of view.

I Plan to buy this bitcoin during gartley Pattern . The pattern will not always the same like in the picture, because the BC leg is very flexible.
this trade plan is just not about the advanced pattern and no reason behind it.
I choose this plan because i do believe for bitcoin to go down once more to make it a complete gartley pattern and great time to buy.
I do still believe that goverment or banks will makes certain action to make some adjustment with the bitcoin due to it decentralized system.
This currency is under my radar since a long time, but during the first moment i put my eyes on this currency is when the price is 10.000 something which is ridiculously high and i don’t want to buy it. I always remember that a good time to buy is always during correction not the impulse coz i learn it in the hardway.
And there is no correction acording my point of view and the price skyrocket to 20.000

So when i watch the news the bitcoin is down really hard, i’m not surprised but more waiting for this moment. because what is increase so high during short amount of time usualy will go down hard during short amount of time also. more or less same with oil and gold . this is just a price setup by certain trader or organization. thats how trading business work. not only in crypto currency or forex or stocks market. but every commodity that can be traded. always have opportunity that it’s price can be setup by someone or company that have huge amount of money.
But if the product is used by all people and not a setup, usualy the price will increase step by step.

I believe cryptocurrency is one of the futuristic type of investment that someday will be used by a lot of people. so this plan is really a long term plan. and my entry strategy is by Elliot wave and advance pattern projection.
Hope my plan and scenario trade well. and i will have one more good investment project.

This Plan is really according to my point of view and analysis.
Hope all of you got something from it.
Don’t forget to trade wisely.

And GOOD LUCK