Mistakenly flagged a post

HI BP Management,

I had mistakenly flagged a Jonathan Fox post this morning.

Quite the opposite of my feelings about it!

Just wanted to pass this along.

tx,
KC

Who the hell is Jonathan Fox??? LOL!!!

Can you not just UNFLAG it??? Dunno. Never tried. Just asking.

He was a member years ago and had a thread on PA.

Sounds silly but I didn’t even try unflagging. Thought is was like throwing stones. Once you let go there’s no taking it back.

Edit: he has a site called forex school on line. Just want to clarify for the “sock puppet police” and scam on the “lamb” patrol (both who do an excellent job!!) that I am not, don’t know, not endorsing or promoting, don’t work for or receive commission, remittance or any type of referal fee from jonathan fox. Haven’t subscribed to his school, course work or any type of printed or electronic material, have not built, consulted on or participated in any sales, marketing or recruitment material for above mentioned school.

I was using the BPMG (babypips magnifying glass) tool of enlightment because I misplaced my the BPSS (babypips silver spoon) and there was nobody to operate the spoon for me. In other words I was “slumming in the ‘stacks’!!” :laughing: panning for “Gold, Jerry! Gold!!”

Lol… Well you know what they say about golden information, it’s very likely to have been shared by someone, somewhere, sometime ago. There aren’t very many of us here on BP who do quite a bit of digging around with the “BPMG” lol.

I spent quite a lot of time on Fox’s thread back in December when I joined up here. It wasn’t useless to say the least, the most of it we should leave to whoever finds their way in there themselves to figure out.

Thanks to @dpaterso we now know you can “unflag” a post and it’s not like throwing stones haha :smile:

Just passing around and thought I should drop a comment.

:walking_man:

Taken care of, thanks!

Tx!

KC
Kevin