Mocaz.com is scam-Dont trust this broker

Hi to all

i Invested with this broker (Mocaz.com) and after sent withdrawal request they disabled my account and closed my account

they scam me $2456

please dont invest for this broker because they are very big scam

but i will waiting for withdrawal and maybe will send me so i will change my status

please share about this in other forex forums and also facebook

Thanks

Was the withdrawal the entire balance of the account?

no,they not sent my money still

Big scam

if they want pay my money so i will update here

Should you decide to find a broker again, it is best to pay attention to important details. you don’t just go out there and register with any broker you see. One of the major factor that determines a trustworthy broker is whether they handle customers’ money separately from the company’s money. I usually hear of complains about broker turning scam after a long or short period of time. Well, experience is the best teacher, I hope they’ll return your money

Don’t listen to this above poster. Both Mocaz and Profiforex are located in the unregulated island of the Seycelles. Why recommend to the OP to open an account with another unregulated broker? That is the worse advise ever, so stop spamming your broker!

To the OP why do you not choose to open an account with a broker from UK, US or Australia? Here at least the brokers are regulated and in Australia and the UK deposits are segregated from that of the brokers funds. This would be alot safer and there are plenty of brokers that you could choose from instead of some obscure island broker.

Good Luck and I hope you can get your money back and then close the account.