Money conversion with '+' exchange rate inside sub-accounts in broker?

hiya,

If I have several sub-account in the broker, that in each one, I keep one of major pair’s profit, then I want to exchange them to my deposit currency(main currency of account that I deposit-ed my initial money), and in exchange, I get some profit :blush: how can I get alerted probably by email or when is best time for exchange the currency X(in my sub-account) to may deposit currency A in the e.g. last 6 months. Do you get what I want to say? is there any alert system that can alert me or any possibility to get alerted by any website, when this rate is in my favor? If not, what is the solution? (I don’t have time to calculate everything everyday myself and it destruct my focus on trading).
What shall I do?

thnx :blush:

So let me get this right. You have a sub account with your broker in currency X, and your deposit currency with this same broker is in currency Y (So two different currencies).

And you’re asking to be alerted when the exchange rate between these two currencies is favourable enough so that you can convert X into Y for withdrawal purposes?

What you’ve just asked underlines the entire purpose of FX speculating? This should be your speciality and yet you want a member here at BP to suggest a reliable website which can alert you. Your question deconstructs the building blocks of FX speculating and totally contradicts why you would even have any profits in the first instance.

As with all your posts here on BP, I really question what it is that your intentions are.

2 Likes

Exactly.

Since mentioning this member in the “feedback” section, and complaining both to him and about him, I can report that I’ve had messages from several members who share your question and don’t have a good feeling about its possible answer.

1 Like