Money Factory EA

Hi traders. I want to share with you my personal EA based on my maual trading strategy that I use from about 5 years in profit. i hope to help anyone is in bad waters due to this damned pandemic. The EA has an expiring date and i will renew it till i will feel it as opportune. install the expert and the 2 indicators in the rispective folders. It is based on a swing spotting strategy. I use it with 0.01 each 200$ account. No martingale, no grid, no fixed SL and TP. Very good profits. Enjoy and ask if you need. Happy trading.Money Factory pack.rar (79.5 KB)

2 Likes

Thank you Tanggo, i will try…

Hello,
I will test your EA today. What time frame for better performance? What currency (s)?
Thank you

it doesn’t matter the TF or the chart you attach it. You just need to insert the lot size and the pairs you want to trade and it will do its job regardless of the timeframes. The strategy is thought for cut losses and let the profits run, so at the very beginnings you will take losses but don’t worry and let it go. It doesn’t matter the win rate but the only important thing is R:R. if there is something I want newbies to understand is this, again:
IT DOESN’T MATTER THE WIN RATE… THE ONLY IMPORTNT THING IS R:R. this is the way to be a soilid trader.

Totally agree, a 30% win rate is enough to make a profit if the ratio is right.
Thank you for the clarification…