Money issue in a 3rd world country

Hi I live in a 3rd world country. We all at dead end jobs with super low income. It suck to be taken advantage of by our bosses, so I hope forexs help me to quit or help me increase my income to start my own business.

1 Like

I can assure you that focusing on money is a fast track to losing it. So better to open a demo account first to practice and experiment. This could take months while you develop a profitable method and process by learning from this great eduction site - and stick with it for every trade. Aim to protect your capital all the time. Without it, you cannot trade.

Secondly, learn to detach your mindset from your trades as you’ll be challenged by emotional responses such as fear of missing out, and pain of losing a trade. Which is why most traders lose out, because their mindset is wrongly focused on money.

I hope you are strong-willed enough to let your profitable strategy and process do its job, and let rewards, if any, go about their business. This is the only way to eventual success.

Best of luck.