MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

ok, so what the hell is the point of this thread?

first, where is the HOW? i applaud you for running with a pure “5% per day profit, compounded, net after any potential drawdowns”, but where’s the HOW in this PLAN?

second, there are only 20-21 trading days in a month, not 30. maybe 25 if you really try to squeeze that brief sunday evening.

this isn’t a money management plan, this is a “what if i somehow gain 5% each day, how quickly will i get rich assuming everything goes my way?”

i’ve done these types of things before on a spare day, using 2%, 4%, 7%, and 1% per day. all nice “what if…?” scenarios once you realize how many actual available days there are each month (20-21 realistically, 250 per year).

2% ‘plan’ doubles your money every 2 months
4% ‘plan’ doubles your money every month
7% ‘plan’ doubles your money every 2 weeks
1% gets you 10x to 12x at the end of one year

so… that’s just the WHAT. where’s the HOW?

that’s the ASSUMED net profit, after any losses are accounted for, so that’s pure leftover profit. each day. every day.

The how is secret,

I got my 5% yesterday, I even got my 5% Sunday.

Heck, I even got 4.3% yesterday, on a pair I never even looked at since I started trading Forex…

O, and, my current win streak, On the Pair Ive never traded, is current at 21, so 21-0, Drawdown .6%

You did it in your SPARE time, as I worked it EXCLUSIVLY, which means, Maybe I mastered it, and your skill level just cant wrap your mind around the whole concept, simply, because YOU cant get 5% consistantly…

Just step out of my thread,

Have a OK day,

And Im not sure were you seen anything about a Month, As everything is by Cycles, so you didnt even clearly read the post, you just started flinging trash, because YOU cant even begin to Fathum the possiblity to your skill level…

For some strange reason, alot of you people think EVERY SINGLE TRADER is wired the SAME EXACT WAY, and thats just not true…

wtf? i say i did a “what if i make __% daily” calculation in spare time. it really doesn’t take THAT much effort to plug some numbers into a $20 calculator or Excel spreadsheet and see it spit out a fortune.

if the HOW is a SECRET, don’t bother making a thread that says PLAN in it. pointless.

so, i’m assuming you are doing this LIVE and not DEMO - you really should confirm in which of those realms you are dealing as it makes a difference. how long ago did you start making 5% daily with LIVE money?

ok, NOW you are sounding like an egotistical narcissistic child who is trying to use grown-up fancy sounding language…

for everyone to have…

yet you tell me it’s a secret.

GET OFF MY PLANET!

Better known as Swagger, and Confidence, Sorry, some have it, some dont…

Tisk tisk

Dude, I gave a Money Management PLAN, THATS WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT.

O, and Yes, Real Account,

:44:

Another day at the Office,

Dude, I don’t mean to come down on you like that other guy, but why are you so super defensive about your trading?

You must remember that the majority of the people on this forum know without any shadow of a doubt that what you are attempting is unlikely, if not impossible. The first forum rule on BabyPips goes something along the lines of: “No perfect traders allowed”. If you are genuinely 21-0, then congrats, you are in a league of your own. If you are lying about it, well then I guess no one will ever know, because there is no analysis of trades or proof of any wins.

I think what I’m trying to say is that you shouldn’t be surprised by people’s unbelief in your progress, because it is bordering on the impossible.

No disrespect bro :slight_smile:

THis is from todays Alpari,

Oanda, Im up 6.2% today, 11.36% for the week

I’m staying out of all these “disagreements” as I’m 100% certain that my knowledge of Forex isn’t to a standard where I can formulate an intellectual debate with anyone.

I will however commend MoneyNVRSleeps on this thread - whether he genuinely gets 5% every day or not. I’ve only just jumped on the learning curve (which I suppose never ends) & you hear figures thrown about everywhere as what to aim for. This is normally done with just a simple eg “Aim for 5% return on each trade”. Well to me, that’s all very well saying it but it doesn’t mean too much to me but the initial break down that started this thread made it more comprehensive & I appreciate seeing actual figures rather than just a percentage.

Many thanks & please guys, lets all just try to get along.

Oanda today, I hated Java, had to learn to enjoy it. Best platform to trade on, JMO…

Lol bro, I’m sorry, but I’m going to point out the obvious. Those pictures don’t line up. If your performance this week of 11% is 17% higher than last week, it means last week you lost 6%. So why does it say zero losses?

Last week I lost 6% on Oanda, Yes, correct, If you knew my track record here, I HATE oanda, so i rearly traded on it, but did some adjustments from my MT4 strat to Oanda.

The 0 losses are todays stats.

Also, the reason I dont post my FXbook, is because, and Clark will confirm this, My trading goes to crap… Actually, anytime I post numbers it goes down hill… So, superstinion if you will, i just cant post it, because it effect my production, as stupid as it sounds,

But today, I got my 5% even while arguing, so its almost second nature now, …

Now, the Alapri is MT4, and I was just pointing out, that even tho I never traded GU, I still rocked it. So it confirms my skills are adaptable across more then 1 pair.

Well, I don’t want to argue anything but if MVRS Can make 5%/day compounding, he’ll be a millionare next summer, then he’s the top notch of 5% of FX traders! time will tell and number never lies!
happy trading!
:60:

Looking forward to your book next year on how you made your millions!