MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

I told my wife last night, No Interviews!~!

She has been a big help in this, My first 6 months was flash card work with candles, and she keeps me on my toes, always reminded me, " No stupid Trades", lol, thats the phase around here, even my kids say it…

One of my biggest goals is to sit down and have lunch with Donald Trump, No brain pickin, Just Millionaire conversation…

I have the Plan, I have the skill, Now I need to Learn to be a Millionaire, Get the proper mindset of what comes with it, Because I firmly believe, I will be there…

Great Profits to You MCharlesF

you still haven’t told us for how long you’ve been able to maintain / achieve this “5% per day, every day” live trade system. are you on week 2 now? or did you start it 6 months ago?

the screen shots tell me it’s relatively recent, which i think is a bit premature to say you can sustain it indefinitely. that’s like calling a 100m race within the first four feet of the starting line. or a marathon at the first turn in the road.

so, how long HAS it been live and growing at 5% a day, every day?

Money, you kill me. that right there is funny. So what do you do in millionaire conversation, flash each other $100 bills? Keep us updated on your trading, hope you kill it

Its only going to get harder as your pile of money grows!! Good luck to you - anything is possible.

Your a ****head and overconfident but man I like those people lol I hope you succeed mostly because all I hear is it can’t be done. If you’ve put on 9000 hours of chart time your considered a master of chart reading. But 9000 hours is alot you must have been doing this for years. Good luck man. But I want proof when you’ve done it :smiley:

EDIT: must be nice to have a spouse that supports your dream. Mine just scoffs as do all my co workers and friends lol.

Man I keep coming back. I wanna know what ur trading workout is lol? You’ve got me interested about the flash cards. Anyway you could explain a little of that? What you did to prepare?

Done for the day,

What pairs do you trade?

EU mostly,

But Monday I started looking at GU, not sure why I did, I guess just a test, and im still 32-0 on that at this point, but its really of no benifit, because of the spread differance, althought it does have some consistant moves, its not really worth my time to continue with it…

Hey Money, what is your average winning trade and losing trade? (pips)
It looks as thought you have a great w/l ratio, nice job!!

Hello Jim,

I aim for 1.8-2.8 per trade per win, So right now, this week, Im at 2.27 average with Oanda, and I havent lost yet, but my downdraw is around 1.8 at the most…

Alpari MT4, Im at 1.83 pips per trade, 42 trades, and, Im embarrassed to say, 1 loss… I didnt notice yesterday that I got hit on the swap, and my trade closed at 0.00 but got hit with a 0.20 swap, SO it blew my streak,

And drawdown is 2.8%

Now, my logic is much different then the crowd around the trading world, well, at least here at BabyPips… This is my home, and this is where I roam, lol…

ANyways, I risk alot per trade, but I expect little from my trade… 2 pips makes me ok with the trade. The more the better, of course, but, We dont really know whats going to happen. So, I cherry pick tops… I mostly look for Shorts. BUT, if the chance to take a Long are there, then I will jump on it…

But again, My reasons for going long would really only be maybe a fast retrace after a 30-35 pip 1 min bar. I really cant explain it, to be honest, I just See it and react, intuition, if you will…

So, I got really good at finding my entry… Granted, not perfect, but not out of control… I only allow a 5% loss per day, so it really gives me a nice leash, but I usually dont need it…

Computers playing up ‘money’… deleted post. So your still at the 5% a day then? Hehe.

Well, like I posted last time with this thread, I wait for exactly one year from this Monday, August 13th, 2012 that MNRS starts with $500 with 5% compounding everyday, he’s be a millionare by 2013 summer!! nor I say he’ll make it or not, time will tell! maybe he’ll prove he can do it or he’s another one in 95% club, TIME WILL TELL!!
Best of luck to you MNRS!

I’m not saying he can’t do it… ahem… ok I am, LOL. Its just not possible to make 5% a day consistantly is all. Sure you can be right some but over the longer term you’ll get burned. I once took $1000 to $3000 scalping the 15m but got busted on a few bad runs. If you leverage your trades to the tune of 60% something has got to give right? There’s just no shortcuts in my experience. Then what if you have a fantastic run? So your now trading 100k instead of 1k? You still going to take those same high risk trades? How about 1m? Just asking… already know the answer! LOL!!!

This is an interesting thread! ‘MoneyNVRSleeps’ can you give us your latest update on things? Looking forward. Thanks!

What happened bro? Hmmmm… perhaps I know the answer already… :wink:

I highly doubt you do, go piss in someone else’s garden.

So, i take it you had a bad trading day, and need to pour your losing attitude on someone else?

Stay out of my thread, since all you do is rag on me…

It’s too bad that thread owners don’t have the ability to ban the non-contributers from their threads like they can over at the other forex forum.

I guess that maybe it’s because the culture is different over there. There’s a whole host of jerks there that have to be dealt with. This forum seems to be a lot more civil…which is why I like it better. Every now and then you get the occasional malcontent who loves to do nothing but mock and jeer - but it happens less frequently.

Actually you can… There’s an “ignore member” option which locks out people from a thread.

Please tell me how you know what I am thinking? Wow bro, you get so angry and emotional when I ask for a simple update. I will certainly not post in your thread again so you can relax.

FXAssassin - Thank you for your kind remarks. I wouldn’t be so quick to judge people.