MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Anyone have a suggestion on a script?

Need a script that will start a trail after X amount of pips…

say, i want a 1.5 pip trail, but i want it to start when way 10 pips in locked in profit…

So, after the 10 pips are in profit, the trail will start, and trail by 1.5 pips…

Just thought Id ask here first before i go huntin for 1.

Thanks

Update**

Testing one out right now,

Update

17-1
13.8% gain
12% DD, got whipped, but comfortable with the retrace gut feeling. Should of took the loss…

Going to get more aggressive, so will most likely have a few loses. But aiming for bigger profitable trades, in the 15 pip range.

Might be looking at a 5 pip stop, and trail stops after 15 pip locked in…

Share with me the details of your strategy and trading plan. I’ll trade your plan on my end and if I make it to a million, I’ll give you a cut. I’ve had countless hours of chart watching so I have a good idea of how price moves as well. Trading is a ruthless sport. Even if you got a working plan, the trader behind the plan may still run into problems. I got a chess, poker, business, great common sense background. What do ya say? Double your chances. Plus I have higher starting capital.

Rock it bro

doesn’t matter where you start… it’s the pace that counts

Where do you expect your account to be in 1 year? 5 years? (just curious)

Thanks corey, My goal is $27-30Million by Next Oct.

Here is what I did so far this week, The loss was due to trail stop slippage

wow dude!! that is a lofty goal. Can you explain the maths that get your account from $100 to $30M in a year?

well even if you fall short, you’ll still be rich!! good plan IMO

Ok now this is getting way out of control and i like it :smiley:
Wtf money, dude can you really make 30m $ in a year? It seems unrealistic from 100$ but maybe i can help you out, i have some background in mathematical statistics and maybe i can help you out calculating your probabilities, cos for now i really see that this one is more like a gamble than a traditional investment, which is not bad at all.If you can potentially make 30m from 100 in a year with very high probability, than i spit on all lotteries in the world where they give you a 1:200.000.000 chance of winning.

Hey Pro,

Man, just chippin away… I feel im getting better each day… Just have to have a tad more confidence in my system, I should be up around 75% this week, but Im taking absolute trades…

Im finding my groove for sure tho…

Not even really gamblin, skilled gamblin maybe, but im not just throwin dart, lol…

Just working on consistancy, end entry… My exits have been getting better… Trail stopping after a better pip gain…

Might not hit my 25% this week, and not worried, just going to take whats offered and see what happens…

Its all about compounding… Ive actually backed off on my units per trade, more around 65% right now… With a maxed unit exposure, i had 12% gain today.

Just about getting in that groove and ridin it till the wheels fall off…

Ok i think i understand you now, i will read through these posts and i will try to modify your system with my money management strategy and see what will happen.I will keep you updated and i hope i can make an even better system

2 active minds are better than one. If you DD, I can cover you. If I DD, you can cover me.

What hours do you trade? I think you told us you lived in the US. Do you trade over night?

Also what pairs do you trade? I know about the 2 period High, Low, Median, and the 8 Close. What other factors do you look at? You mentioned MACD. How important is that? I also looked into Rumpled’s way of viewing charts and it seems like you apply the same concepts but on an hourly candle. You mentioned fibs as well. I’m not sure how important that is though considering how short term your trades are usually. If you can steer me in the right direction, I’ll definitely give this method a go. It’s very counterintuitive when it comes to forex “rules” but I think that’s exactly what we need to succeed in grand levels. Am I in?? Am I in??

Hey kashix,

Man, To be honest, I dont really want a team mate, no offense, with all due respect, I just want to do this alone… Personal mission…

My DD occurs when i waver from the plan…

I actually use 4 differant charts, and from many differant angles, and truthfully, very complicated…

Sometimes i trade on instint, and trades last seconds… I dont have time to really communicate with another…

Then, I have a 8month old that i tend to all day, so im pretty much in and out of my office till 5PM, just when things slow down, lol, i get a chance to catchup and look deeper…

Have a nightly strat, set last night, got triggered, with a 10 pip TP, and wouldnt you know it, it missed the target 4 times by a hair, then i woke up, and well, we know how that goes… Took first profit, like 1 pip, lol… Just for it to crash my original TP… SMH

Didnt hit my goal this week, feel wore out right now, and have a long night doing some drywall work for family. So, im done for the week.

Need to get better.

Cool. No worries man. It sounds like you work damn hard… and you know what that means. Hard work = success.

You know, you don’t have to walk me through the ins and outs of your method. You can send me your sufx.core save file and I can figure out what you’re doing from there. Just saying, it doesn’t hurt to have another forex scientist on your side. Credit will be given to you obviously. For instance, if you’re feeling worn out and not feeling up to trading for the week, you got someone who’s still trucking forward. We don’t need $30 million. $1 million would completely change both our lives. I’m telling you I got the aptitude to make this work. The idea of an aggressive trading style like this is like honey to my ears… and I don’t mean earwax.

One more thing. I ain’t doing much with my life right now other than taking a pre-licensing real estate course, which is once a week. I used to be a successful poker player and now I’m sitting around, not knowing what to do with my life. I have enough savings to get by but not enough to travel and do what I want to. What I’m saying is I got a good brain and all the time in the world to put into this IF I was feeling some sort of traction with my trading. Aggressive is also my game.

So you got a smart, young fellow who’s got time on his hands, no financial pressure, and not to mention these:

Kashix, at your service.

WOW, thats a set-up!!

I almost had a 6 screen setup thru a contest, but nooooooooo, lol, i blew it.

ok, looked again, thats awesome…

You have the drive, thats for sure… I like your style…

Remember i fired you?

BWHAHAHAHAHA, thats funny sht bro,LOL…

Let me catch up on some things, because if i can get this sorted out, and lose the fear of a loss, i should of been around 100% this week.

Im underacheiving, and should be better, but if we talk thru somethings your stronger at, the sky is the limit, brother,

Look, i just need change, and money will get it for me…

Im all in at this point…

still got that other forum with the chat running,

I’ll hit you up later on, and we can go from there…

5 year goal

33 billion

You can do it man! The first $100 is the hardest lol

LOL. What’s the time frame looking like for 1 million? Le’ts start with that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m on those forums if you wanna shoot me a message at some point. I did get fired but what do ya know, I’m back.

Yeah, its a big goal…

Id be happy with $1Mil a week,

How did you do this week Kashix?

Your set up looks so intimidating with just my pink cover iPhone screen! I guess I needed to buy more smart phones lol