MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Found it, from March 2013
can skip to 7:00 min in

Ok, well here is the answer for you after a quick five mins of searching.

Apple in 2012 Q4 made a net profit of $8.20 billion, that’s one quarter earnings for a financial year, so lets multiply it by four to get a good idea…$32.8 billion net yearly profit.

The top performing hedge fund manager “David Tepper” earned $2.20 billion… not more than apple.

Don’t always believe what you read mate, specially on YouTube…

Source:
Apple Q4 2012 earnings: $36 billion in revenue, $8.2 billion net profit
The 40 Highest-Earning Hedge Fund Managers And Traders - Forbes

good stuff Jezz, thanks for that info…

That dude should be fired, lol…

I know right… Personally I think he made the presentation/talk biased towards his own agenda.

hey moneysleeper,

I think you need a modest plan with a multi-year time horizon. I outlined a simple plan for you to reference that has a small starting balance ($1,000) and reaonable rate of return (yet this will still be very difficult to achieve consistently).

I think a smart man would realize that $1,000 is not a lot of money, 4 years isn’t a lot of time, and that an extra $9702 per month could really improve your life!

And lets not forget tax… :58:

this too is my money management system, and a good one but for 5 yrs or 60 mths x 12% growth = $1m +

Now thats better man, i think you are now a pretty good trader you really learned the business in those 3 years. 2.5% DD is very good and 26% is also good, i have 2 questions:

How much time it took you to take those 51 trades ,1 month or so?
What is your average Reward/Risk ratio?

Sept 20th-Sept 27th

1:7 about

hahahahahaha…moneysleeper is just the opposite of his name! :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, but the plan is rock solid. I would Challenge him to adopt that plan and post the results!

The growth is very very nice. That much in 1 week is incredibly good.Nowadays banks and other low risk institutes give 3-4%/year in my country,thats abou 0.05%/week so low risk investments are pretty crap, you managed to make 533x more cash in a week than my bank would give to me, so applause for you.

However i dont like that 1:7 RR, something is bad around that, like i would not do less than 1:3 but 1:7 is just too risky, but if you pick the trades carefully and trade only like at news when you can chop off quick pips then you also have good winrate + a bit less risk.

Can you explain me more detailed why you use so small RR, thats the only puzzle missing from the full picture, because i dont understand, but other than that its pretty impressive what you have done so far.

Whats good traders,

Well, here we go, Rolling with $200 tomorrow, Live

Wont be posting my strat, wont be posting my FXbook, none of that…

Why, you ask…?

When I post those things, for some reason, everything goes down hill from that moment, lol…

Ill give screen shots and updates tho…

The time is NOW

Good Luck my friend. Looking forward to your results
Gp

I know the numbers were off (as pointed out by Jezzode), but it doesn’t change the fact that top fund managers do make ****ing ridiculous amounts of money.

The how part is actually much simpler. It’s not that they have a secret to extract 10000% every year while they laugh at all of us dumbasses trying to figure out how to even make a profit on a $100 account. It’s not that they can manipulate every single move in the market and pull money out of it like an ATM. The “secret” is just having access to other people’s money.

That’s it. Seriously. Trading for yourself can be rough ****, but trading 1000s of other $10,000 -$100,000 accounts is a different story. Trading retirement fund money or large business investment holdings money changes the game entirely. Their incentive is to simply beat other basic assets. If they can outperform the S&P regularly, that’s good enough. Hopefully they can mitigate risk a bit better too (makes the investors not so damn nervous).

The beautiful trick to this is charging management fees. Basically this means that by simply doing any old thing with that money, they earn a small, small percentage of it. But 0.35% per year on $10,000,000,000 is still $35million. 35 million ****ing dollars. This is just for doing SOMETHING with that money.

The next part of this sexy advantage is then earning performance fees. This is the part that makes the most sense and what you’d expect if you’re making someone else do the work of trading your money. You pay them based on how well they do. So they’ll take a percentage of the returns they make. Have a great 25% year? they get a certain chunk of those returns. You can only dream of the amount of money that a fund gets to take home when we’re talking HUUUUUUGE sums of money being invested with this fund.

Then, here’s the most awesome underlying part of all: They don’t have to suffer the losses! It’s not like if the fund loses 8% that year that the fund turns around and pays it’s investors part of that loss. Hell naw. The only thing they risk losing is some of those investing in the fund might pull their money out after seeing bad performance which takes away from that large capital sum they have to work with.

All in all, they get to make money just for doing something with it, ride all the free ridiculous amounts of money when they do well, and avoid any major losses when they do poorly. That’s the “secret” to being filthy rich in the trading business.

Atleast share with us the DD, winrate and account balance growth in %, if you like.Those are the key variables.

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” - Albert Einstein

Profection
Pro*fec"tion, n. [See Proficient.] A setting out; a going forward; advance; progression.

Hey Traders,

Just a quick update…

I was only able to deposit $99.00
So, that was my starting balance.

9 trades, 8 wins, 1 loss ( trail stop slip again)
9.06% gain
DD 3.8%