MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Looks Good,

I have plans for a ridiculousness week of trading,

This is the week I set a true, writen plan, a routine, daily steps of preparationā€¦

Definitive take profits, and definitive stops, and all i have to do, is not adjust themā€¦

I mean, i might even see only 65% correct, LOL, JKā€¦

I Am Special, I have to correct you on that,:wink:

I do risk 2%, just not on those moved tradesā€¦

My stops are actually 4-6 pips, and it might get tighter then that this weekā€¦

I have to let my runners run, but its going to take some chin shots, for sureā€¦

Im a 1.5 pip trail stopper, but i now have a area or meaning to start a trail, instead of right out the gate trailā€¦

Like I said, got some changes coming this weekā€¦ Im finally good with the Fibs, understanding them very well nowā€¦

That i didnt know or have any intrest weeks agoā€¦

It about growing every day, learning and instilling itā€¦

Just sit back and see what happensā€¦

Again, if my risk is 2% a trade, lets say 6% gain target a day, I can lose 3 trades, then day over, and just lost yesterdays gain, one step backā€¦

My strike rate is high enough for this to work, i just cant move my stops, lol, thats what all this is aboutā€¦ But let me tell you, having this chat sure helped in the matter, lolā€¦

Boring, HECk no its not boringā€¦

Dude, I have a 9month old all day, Im in and out, she sits here with me, I check some things, set some thing sup, and we outā€¦ Im not sitting here all dayā€¦ Kinda why i use a trailā€¦

But i found a script that i can set trails and steps, just have to learn to use itā€¦ Then set the ratio thru that before setting up the tradeā€¦

I got to sleep in today, first time in 3 weeks, everyone gone, and now have time to do things, and analyze a tad deeperā€¦

Iā€™ve followed this thread for quite a while and i can say one thing for sure - you are most certainly determined and can take being beat down and criticized. If determination is one of the traits an aspiring trader needs, you most certainly have itā€¦

FYI, i donā€™t necessarily agree with you views on trading / money management / goals etc, but the real point of my post is actually to highlight a positive aspect about you. Iā€™ve seen all too often you being bashed by pretty much most people on here.
Each to their own, weā€™re all on our own path to financial freedom, just thought id pop in and say i admire the determinationā€¦

Good Luck on your quest!

What is all this problem with SL movement, why not automate the system and forget about manual entry and exit.The bots should do that for you, that is their purpose.

Thanks SanJ, I see you here,

Great profits to you!!

No, I actually change my strat every week, lolā€¦

My money management never changes thoā€¦

Allllllllllllll in, Commmon, Daddy needs some new shoes,

BLAAAAAA,

Great thread, itā€™s like watching Homer with one of those little devils on his shoulder.

Every learner trader will recognize, or at least should try to, what Kami is saying and what Money is feeling.

Thanks guys.

On a side note was that you Sanj getting NFP right on a different site?

Kami is right, think about it.

Much wider stops? How is that going to help, thats just increasing the risk.My view of trade is that like the DOW THEORY.
ā€œA trend exists until there is a sign that it doesntā€ or something like that.So why trade from SL to TP.

I think that a the SL and TP should adjust to the system and not vice versa, TP & SL should only be set in case of emergency situations like your internet goes out or your power or MT4 crashes and other bad stuff.If you want TP/SL martingale then thats gambling.My view is that like the DOW THEORY said,find a trend, ride it, and only close position when it definitely reversed, and right at the reversal open an opposite trade and do that again.I think this is the most logical way to trade from reversal to reversal, and i bet this has the highest probability of all systems, how about try this one out :wink:

And how to find the trend,thats simple , there are plenty of technical analysis threads in this forum and there is the BP school for the basics.What do you think guys?

EDIT: + You can still apply your money management on this [B]MoneyNVRSleeps[/B] but the system is the key here because that gives you the good signals :smiley:

Thats mechanical dude, the only way you can increase SL with not risk increasing is that by increasing the TP also.But thats not how a system should work, because this way you must force your system to behave to your RR expectations where it should be vice versa, since the system gives you the signals to enter and exit, the SL & TP are only secondary, for emergency cases ! Open at a signal close at the opposite, and repeat, its that easy? Why close too early with TP? And why take more loss with SL like suposed to? Its ilogical!

There is only 2 movement in the market, uptrend & downtrend and consolidation which is a neutral state, so its irrelevant.The strategy would be buy when a downtrend reverses to an uptrend, close buy when the uptrend reverses to downtrend, and then sell again, and repeat.Why cut your profit too early?

EDIT: Like Warren Bufett said, never [B]EVER[/B] close a winning trade, only the loser ones, or when it becomes a loser!!!

Hey Kami, Loved the video, even more dramatic if i stare at my FXBook

Look, its about getting in properly, and manageing losing trades.

My entry is pretty good, but i have a solution to get better. Then, its about waiting for it to turn, like Pro saidā€¦

I have to get off the trailstopā€¦

Like I said, I expect to see a dramatic change in my trading this week.

No reason not to get more then 75 pips a dayā€¦

I heard of it but its not a good method to manage risk.The better method is:

Enter with little lot size, since the trade will give your huge pips if its a winner.If its a loser then depending how quickly can you recognize the turning of the fate of your trade, the quicker you exit and cut your losses.That is when an EA comes handy because its 99999999x quicker than humans.Other good method to manage risk is to have a sense of the market,economy, and trend, if you know the trend and what consists of it , then you know when it will break and when it will you close and thats it.Setting a SL and TP at like 999 pips just in case but thats no use, the SL and TP will also slip so in high volatility there will be always times when the price will close way past your SL and TP.So then the question is what is their purpose after all? Because all i can see that it only hits your nerves and not help whatsoever.I just cannot see a point why to incorporate them in your system.I`m always trading from reversal to reversal and for now it looks very good and promising!

I cant, because my signals are, right, or wrong, so a 4 pip stop is suitableā€¦

I should be getting 4:1 to be honest, thats what my goal is this week.

Just take my signals, and let them ride, but also stopping the trade, when its wrongā€¦ Im looking for train jumpers, so they should be in profit pretty fastā€¦

I like momentum trading,. that fast jump before the fall, i want those trades, and im pretty good at spotting them.

You just didnt understand what i just said, please read again my previous 2 posts and see why i`m so against this mechanical stupid system.This is why 95% of traders fail because all traders go by popular culture.Risk management is yes important, but this type of risk management that you are telling here will [B]ONLY and ONLY decrease your winning rate![/B] It wont help you, not at all! So instead believing these forex myths, why not read a few books from Warren Bufett or Dow Jones and see what they have to say about these, and stop listening to guys who spread these useless myths about trading which will cause 95% to fail.I agree some have to fail so that others could win, but atleast we the guys from BabyPips should not ruin eachother and help eachother to win and clear our minds from these useless informations.

I think the trend is a nice concept but it is more valid in stock and similar. In Forex there are not that many long trends nowdays. The only one I can really see is the one vs JPY.

Yes there are some trends of course but not that long anymore. If you dont catch them right in the start, sometime for the time you notice them and jump on it they are already reversing.

I mean I am not saying your strategy wonā€™t work just that it is not as simple as it soundsā€¦TO ME! :slight_smile: