MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Hey Money, what back up plan do you have in mind in case forex doesn’t work out for you?

I think if you wanted to change careers, you should consider becoming a motivational speaker. I get the feeling that you’re a natural at it.

Everything in the market is a trend.How long is it, that depends on the power of the currency.If they are very similar in power then a quick alternating situation will happen,a.k.a ranging period, but that is still composed by small trends or long trend if you look at a lower timeframe.If one currency is way more powerful than the other like MXN/JPY ,then you know what will happen.The Mexican peso will go down to oblivion while the yen will aim for the Heavens.So overall a very BEARISH trend even on the monthly scale.It depends on the countries economy and base interest rate fluctuation in general.So EUR/USD is mostly ranging because the dollar and the euro are both very powerful and similar in strength.But that doesnt mean that you could not trade a ranging market.Use Bollinger Bands + PSAR and it will work like magic. :wink:

Kinda why I switched to AU

EU seems stagnate more often then not, as AU seems more like a consistent tug of war…

Heat Map is important to watch all of the time, to know the overall power

You know, this fantasy thread is very informational, thanks for everyones input

You know, never really put much thought into, “What if it doesnt work”, So i really dont have a backup plan…

as for a speaker, thru my past, with telling people my point of view, of even their situation, and then they dont listen, just to watch everything unfold infront of their face, *shruggs, no one listens, and Im right usually all the time…

And honestly, Im not big on public appearances and large groups… I have a tendency to get really fired up, and show great passion in what i believe, and then start swearing, and yelling, its just turns into a mess…LOL…

Then people start looking at eachother, you know, the Big Eye look, lol…

Ive gotten thru to a few people… I once ran into this kid, was 15 yrs old, had tons of talent in football… He came over my house with my younger brother, ( US Army Sargent, out of 101stABD) I whipped him in some Football, Dreamcast style,… I told him, “Kid, your special, do your thing, stay focused, and just play your game, and we’ll see you in the big leagues”… That same kid, now has a SuperBowl ring… He actually just wanted to wrestle,lol… I might of had some influence on him that very day, I dont know, but it was cool to see him reach his full potential.

There is no such thing as failure in forex.You must try until you dont succeed.Sooner or later you will.If you give up, then you fail.

“You never fail until you stop trying.”

― Albert Einstein

Who did he hold up?

:stuck_out_tongue:

May as well update,

Not good week,

Holding steady at $54

BUT, got my EA done, and ready for tonight…

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHA,

I just got it, LOL…

Here is my backtest results for my EA, I think I finally have to ready to roll… I have $54, lets see what happens…

Ran my EA Oct1st - Nov1 On numerous Pairs, with a starting balance of $500

Keep in mind, these trades are meant to be in profit within seconds, and I used a Varible that uses last bar info, so some of these trades went down as much as 50 pips in some instances… I will be using a script with this EA with a Trail, breakeven, and Stops of 4 pips…

The system looks for pullbacks, then jumps back in,

Nice one, it reminds me of my own EA.What spread did you used at the settings of the strategy tester?

How is this thread still alive after all this time… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Clark!! Thanks for stoppin thru

LOL, what a nerd, I didnt take spread into effect, they all ran at 2 pip spread, what a DeDeDee…

Anyways, The EA is running right now, and its doing pretty good, at least taking the trades properly… See what happens over night…

Had to see what this EA of yours does once and for all. It took you long enough to code it…