MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

That’s ALL I do… and yet you haven’t blocked me?

So quick with the conclusions. I’ve seen PureMuscle’s posts before, he’s a good member and takes trading seriously. Ever think that you might be a hypocrite? The “5% a day” is the joke so why can’t we joke around?

Hm, I guess different cultures will breed “jerks”?

shhh dont say that to loudly or I might get banned from every thread on babypips lol.

How I’m not banned yet… I have no idea…

I bet I have been banned from more threads then the both of you combined haha… And I’ve only been here for 3 moths.

I’m waiting to be put on the list of members who’s posts need to be approved by the moderators before they can be seen lol…

Good luck, money, keep us updated.

Next time I update, you will need a new pair of pants…

:32:

Does that really happen? There are people have to get posts approved?

Yes. Lol… Usually they are on probation for something.

Hi MNVRS,
Man, I hope you’ve considered my advices,
5%/day is too extremely achieveable MNRVS! I mean just like our air planes can march with speed of light! which is 300,000km/s. I hope you can take it seriously. Trust me, we all like you to succeed, but just revise your weely goal like 3-4%. Believe me, with this number, you’re still be wealthy in long run.
take care!

Big changes coming this week.

Made a few tweeks in my strat, going to run Demo till Sept 26th, which will be my 2 year anniversary in Forex.

I will start a Fxbook and link it here.

300 System | Myfxbook

$300 starting balance

50/1 leverage

Alright… Finally! Let’s see this account boom or bust… 5% a day

Come on Money, here we go again right? Please can we put this myth to bed after this account. Live on fxbook, ill be keeping an eye on your results as will the rest of babypips who are already sharpening their knifes ready :slight_smile:

oh, THIS is gonna be GOOD :stuck_out_tongue:
i’m definitely gonna be watching that!!!

concentrate on doing well, don’t mind your audience!

notice he’s running that in DEMO MODE. that’s like posting a pic of that wicked fish you caught - on a video game. there’s a massive chasm of difference between results on demo and results on real money. considering that the starting balance is only $300, i’d expect to see it done live and not demo.

(and no, i will never do an fxbook on my account - but i also don’t claim to make 5% a day every day as the first few posts in this thread)

you dont need to expect nothing, get out of my thread,

Thanks,

Now have a horrible day,

*hat tip

This makes the most sense. Yes it looks really good on paper op will need to have a 100% winning trade cos he didn’t factor in the losing trades and if the goal is to make that x amount of money per day then it’s also stressful cos of the pressure to find trades.

MoneyNVRSleeps, are you trading without a stop loss?