MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Question #1) What’s a “train jumper” ea?

Question #2) How do you take profit if there’s not take profit? Is the 4 pip stop of the trailing variety? You gotta get out of the trade somehow in order to book it as a profitable trade, right?

#1- I jump on the trade when its full steam ahead, i guess more of a breakout, but not
#2- Its a hard take profit, meaning it uses a varible.
#3- The Stop is 4 pips straight across the board, every trade, no trail, but breakeven once its hit,

I should of clarified that,

Just let him trade… Come on, at least someone is taking this a little light hearted then the rest of us stress heads :slight_smile:
I don’t think bringing the words family and denial into the same context are going to help anyone. Sure some of us find this guy as frustrating as hell, but lets just let him have his thread.

Whats a professional, in your terms?

My work space right now, isnt professional, so inturn, I dont get the results Im after.

Im aiming for Sept 26th for a Real money deposit… Thats when I turn 2 years in FOrex…

If you understood my situation, its hard to get in the proper mindset, and kep that level for a certain amount of time. My PC screen ( 35in LCD TV ) has a messed up HDMI input, so every 40 seconds, or when a big truck goes by my house, the screen turns pink, and its annoying, and you can only imagine…

I know what Im doing… But proper preparation produces Positive Profits, and Im not right in the head yet. I have things to settle, and things going on…

As far as the family thing, they are behind me 110%, and my Wife helps me study new things… Like I said before, I have flash card challanges she tests me on…

I take this serious, this is no hobby…

Thanks for asking tho, hope that clearifies things for ya…

Great profits to you Akeakamai

oh and money,

Don’t worry about your HDMI input, I have a fully working PC monitor, and it makes trading no easier!

Lol I find this thread a good read… His optimism despite flying in the face of everything I have found true about trading is a bit entertaining/refreshing…

Plus at least he can admit when he’s wrong, a pretty darn rare skill in this forum I have found.

PS… I trade off an iPhone screen. :wink:

So your a tramp with a laptop and an iphone LOL

500 EA System | Myfxbook

New EA fxbook,

When I’m around other Hobos it gets awkward when I haul out my laptop… I needed something a bit more discreet…

Plus I use it as a wireless hotspot when I’m not near a coffee shop…

My wife is a one-in-a-million type too. I’ve been able to patch together a living, but it’s not been easy and there have been very bad times that we’ve gone through. Regardless of the things I’ve failed at (real estate investing, real estate realtor, website revenue) she’s never gotten down on me. Overall, I’d say she’s super-supportive.

It’s pretty obvious though that now that the kids are getting older, I better make something happen that works. Otherwise, it’s back to selling cars.

Thats why we focus on the entry and exit, the rest will follow. I have no problem risking money, i guess its a fear I dont have… And, I have spent alot of money in my days…

I payed over $1000 a month in child support, never missed a payment in 18 years

You know, it dont really matter what I say, Im sure someone will come back with something entertaining…

Pocket change is pretty subjective. There has to be someone that hits it big I’m sure if money puts in enough time he ll get it. I just don’t think most people can deal with what comes along with it maybe he can. I like a good underdog story.

AND, this is exactly why I Personally believe you have to have a daily goal, whether in pips, or in percentages.

The account size makes no differance, from the first day to the last, if your same goal is the same everyday.

5% this and 5% that, those are mental numbers… I focus on those, and not particularity the other numbers.

There is no boubt in my mind, I can hit 3% a day, drunk, whatever, it dont matter… Thats how good I am…

When all the stars align, Im going to crush this business, and be very freaking, stinkin, wealthy…

You people focus on the wrong crap, I dont know what else to say

Then why not go for 3% that’s still makes your rich very fast

Why limit yourself when you are just that good though :wink:

Thats what Im saying Brah,

:slight_smile:

Really, I want 25% a day or even better…

Totally… I want that too. I’ve had that happen once… I correctly predicted the Japanese intervention last march… Damn that was a good day… 60%+

Its all about Entry, and drawdown,

Demo or not, the focus has been entry. My strike rate is around 95%… I have to get better at taking the most advantage of the entry…

I have to stop the .5 pip stuff, plain and simple…

close at .5 just to see 30 go by stinks…

But today I think I found a solution to this problem… So we will see what happens…

My EA is set up exactly how I would trade, so it will be a huge indication of my system…

Well, how I WANT to trade anyways, lol…

So you programmed it yourself into MT4?