MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Yes, pain in the butt, but learning experience for sure

Iā€™m hoping it works out for you man. I really do. Iā€™m so sick of seeing people on the various FX forums talking about how nobody can see big success in a short period of time. My thoughts are that if there is ONE person out there thatā€™s done it, then that means others can do it as well. It puts the others on alert that if one person is doing what they (The Naysayers) are saying canā€™t be done, then that means that ā€œtheyā€ are wrong. Theyā€™re doing something that prevents their success. Theyā€™ll never admit it until they see someone prove them wrong though. Even then, theyā€™ll probably do some mental gymnastics to convince themselves that theyā€™re right anyway.

1000% within a day

Yes it can be done, but not every day! Consistency is the key wordā€¦

Thanks For the Encouragement FXAssassin,

Pic of my floor im working on, alot of paint on it, alot of sanding, but the beginning to a great part of my careerā€¦ Its going to turn out nice. Sorry for quality, taken on Ipod

Heres some pics of my Poker table I made, going to sell it for account deposit. It was a business I was going to get into, but ended up putting alot of time and lack of production area to work with, but got it done in 3 daysā€¦ Came out nice, pic serves no justice

All wood is Oak, with seemless Marine Vinyl, with a velvet playing surface, which is removeable to change it outā€¦

Lolā€¦ Had to throw the 5% in there

better pics, table dusty

lol, liked that one huh,

yes, Iā€™ve read further and realized this a few minutes after I posted. :smiley:

nevertheless, he should take it seriously in order to maintain a good work/business ethic until and after he goes on trading live.

a bit refreshing indeed.
if he has the fortitude, no amount of trash talk is going to get him down.

iPhoneā€¦ trading is much simpler now, huh? :wink:

you are very lucky. itā€™s really rare to find ones like her.

In my case, my wife has not really been supportive over many years, but sheā€™s eventually switched to my side of the fence.

Haha yehā€¦ I was just shaking my head trying to think of how the old farts in the 70s and 80s tradedā€¦ No MT4ā€¦ No charting softwareā€¦ Obviously the retail trader didnā€™t exist back thenā€¦

Iā€™m sure they do that once you cut their allowance in half :wink:

I wish I was able to trade thenā€¦trading with pencil and paperā€¦ something to brag about to younger traders :smiley:

About as challenging as doing calculus without modern calculatorsā€¦ I would not have stuck with an engineering degree with only a slide rulerā€¦

allowance? no allowance in my case. :smiley:
I manage all the money, until such time sheā€™ll be able to handle money well, regardless of the amount.

Iā€™m slowly teaching her money management, not the trading kind. LOL

LOL.
so banker is also an Engineer :smiley: you must be a deadly trader, haha

Lol good luck with thatā€¦ May have more success joining MNVS in his quest to win 5% a day every dayā€¦