More bad news for XRP

An investor lawsuit is the last thing Ripple wants to deal with right now. But, you’re into some risk, might be an opportunity to buy, and then cross your fingers for later in the year.

Following Coinbase exchange, the Kraken exchange has also delisted XRP for US clients. While you can still deposit, hold, and withdraw XRP from the exchange, trading is not allowed.

Kraken’s portfolio app, Cryptowatch, still shows XRP in your portfolio manager, but it calculates no cash value of the asset.

By contrast, Coinbase portfolios show current values for XRP holdings.

Coinbase allows holding, buying, and selling of XRP, but not crypto-to-crypto trading.

I’m still holding XRP on Coinbase. Unlike my BTC hodling, my XRP position is a pure (reckless) gamble with throw-away money – so I’m holding it just to see what will happen.

Live Coin Watch, which I keep an eye on, still shows the current price for XRP (and dozens of other cryptos).

Same although I own very little of it. :sweat_smile:

Not directly related to XRP, but some good news for the crypto industry at large.

The freshman senator from Wyoming is pro-crypto and looking to launch a Financial Innovation Caucus focused on digital asset innovation.

Maybe things are turning around for XRP - one man’s opinion at least, who helped with SEC policy-making and enforcement activities.

Hall presents some interesting arguements against an SEC victory. The one that stood out to me was the timing of the lawsuit, or rather, the lack of action on the part of the SEC prior to this current lawsuit. The SEC has been watching Ripple and XRP since 2012, so why wasn’t any action taken until now?

Interview with Hall

I’m also updating the title of this thread to better reflect the current state of XRP affairs.

UPDATE: Looks like the mods will need to help with the title change.

It’s good to stay updated with the latest news if you want to make good market decisions. You can check daily news forums to see what is happening in the world and how it can affect your trades. There is no point in trading without performing some kind of market analysis. Follow the news and find out what must be done.

True, though the crypto price is massively driven by hype also.

The power of memes never fails to amaze me.