More Opinions on InstaForex please

So Ill keep this short and sweet. I have already formed an opinion on InstaForex by use of the Demo account but Im looking to get more Feedback from people here before rolling into a Live account. As it is right now I feel like InstaForex seems like a “too good to be true” type deal. But time will tell I suppose. So yea, for those of you who have actually used or use InstaForex, please let me know what you thought or think of them. Keep in mind Im a U.S Trader with intent to go offshores to escape the horrid regulations posed here now. All input welcomed :slight_smile:

Until now i’m still with Instaforex since early opening and i was satisfied the services they offered. Never missed the income from affiliate/referal, very supporties online support and fast payment for withdrawal.
Although the spread is a little too high especially during public holidays and the servers sometimes are slow they have an excellent customer service.
Hope instaforex will keep maintain the performance or more better.

If you are looking for a strong Asian forex broker offering, you are well advised to at least consider InstaForex, as it is one of the most successful brokers to come out of Russia (and that is saying a lot when considering that Alpari and EXNESS are both originally Russian). In fact, InstaForex was named the best broker in all of Asia in 2009 and 2010, beating out some fairly tough competition

But question is, are you allowed to do so?

My opinion on Instaforex is positive. I also trade with them with a $300 account. There are requotes problem sometimes. But others are well. Withdrawal is fast.

stay away from them

Why should we?

I wouldn’t choose Instaforex at all. With their high spreads and re quotes. It’s doesn’t help you much. You can search for better broker’s with low spreads.

very very very bad and slow in withdraw

those who critics maybe others broker developer…:13:

Say what bro?

I have a small account with them, no requotes problem (I dont live too far away from NYC), the only catch for me is that withdrawals are not instant, meaning they are processed manually. They are done in 1 day tho, so thats not too bothering.