Most Reliable Micro FX acount Broker

I am attempting to find the most reliable, trustworthy and notable micro forex account brokers available, they should also will include real-time, no delay graphing software that is user friendly

Any suggestions
Thanks!

jdubs–

your best bet would be FXCM but there will be slippage like every other MM.

Right now I think you get $25 free when you sign up under the CNBC millionaire challenge I think. I don’t remember the link but you can google it.

I’m currently looking at Oanda and InterbankFX for opening a live account. By most standards, Oanda seems to be good as the minimum amount is low. Of course, there are other considerations as well.

If you’re looking for minimum amount to start, with liteforex you can start as small as $1 and with Marketiva you get free $5 to trade just for signing up…

That’s what i read from their website…

I use Profiforex, and they have a good trading platform.But one thing i really find interesting about this broker is their honesty, they transparent as you want them to be, no hidden charges. You can check their trading agreement on their main site. Their trading MT4 trading platform is really good and flexible. With that been said, you can do your own research.

1 Like

Registered Address:
Profiforex Corp.
103 Sham Peng Tong Plaza, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles

This is their address on display at the website. They are apparently located on the “Sham” street…Can’t make this sht up lolo :18:

Seriously, what is it with the address. I guess we should start copying the addresses of brokers. I trade under this broker too and their address has nothing to do how well they aid traders. Am sure they are not regulated under the UK or US regulatory bodies, but I have been here for some months. This is a platform where you don’t get requotes or frequently experience slippages. Their spreads and trading charge are favorably low. Actually, I’ll rather trade under these good conditions with a non US or UK broker than make my life miserable under the so called highly regulated brokers that have high charges and restrictions. I think its high time we free ourselves from this regulation stuff cus I don’t see how they are helping matters. I have read many file complains against top regulated brokers taking their clients money without any reason. So, you won’t blame traders that use smaller brokers where things are easier.

I know Oanda and also the rising Profiforex forex broker. These will do if you want a broker that will not fail you when you want to withdraw your funds or place an execution as fast as possible.

Damn! You really did hit the nail in the head. I might agree with you that regulation is not 100% protection. I wouldn’t keep a tight grip on that.

Ok, I go in with my 1 dollar investment and the smallest lot is a micro lot…So, I’ve got like 8 or 9 pips of SL if the spread ain’t too bad?