Most stable Currency Pair

Hello,

1. What is the most stable and low fluctuating Currencies Pair?.
  2. What are the currencies Pair suitable for Martingale Trading strategy?
1 Like

It varies from time to time but among the majors EUR/CHF has pretty low volatility, and USD/CHF often not high, either.

Do you think you’ll do better trading low-volatility pairs?

If so, why do you think so many experienced traders find exactly the opposite?

Martingale staking is not a “trading strategy”.

None is ever suitable for that, at all.

As others have already explained to you in another thread, the idea is not worthy of your attention at all. It can only distract you from the kind of things you really do need to learn, to have any realistic chance of beating the heavy odds against you and achieving any success.

2 Likes

look for pairs which have chf
they are not volatile and only major news can effect the pairs including them
so if you are looking for a pair that is powerful against the news usdchf can be a suggested one

1 Like

Differentiating the most consistent and less fluctuating currency pairs can vary depending on market conditions and timeframes. Generally, popular currency pairs such as EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and GBP/USD tend to have lower volatility because they are widely used in global trade and have high liquidity. These pairs are relatively stable compared to more uncommon or minor currency pairs.

When it comes to using a Martingale trading strategy, it’s important to be cautious. The Martingale strategy involves doubling the bet after each loss, with the goal of recovering previous losses through a subsequent win. However, it can be risky as it has the potential to accumulate significant losses if the market moves against the trader. Some traders may consider using currency pairs that have a tendency to range and exhibit less volatility for Martingale strategies, but it’s crucial to fully understand the risks involved and implement strict risk management practices.

2 Likes

There is no most stable currency pair as the economy is ever changing I would say.

This strategy is what I call pure gambling and doomed to fail. Don’t do it. If you hate your money, please send it to me! :grinning:

2 Likes

:ok_hand:

:sweat_smile: :rofl: