Mp -- Some Of My Non-secret Secrets

LOL, just do 3 things well: trade, McGiver, and McGiver. Let everyone else sort out the details.

Did you just insinuate that 5 % a day is low? I will count myself really good if I could achieve a .5-1 % a day (20% a month)? No arguments here, just wondering if anyone (read you) can make that kind of return on a consistent basis-against it is your proprietary info and you dont have to answer if you dont want to.

Lol

Yeah they just lemme out-those blood thirsty corporations :slight_smile:

Hey I will like to see how you use that MACD in conjunction with the non secret secrets …do you promise to post those tomorrow?

i will not get into a percentage discussion, but goji is LOW

:eek:

Even at the low end of 5%/day, that’s 100% a month even without compounding :eek:

hopefully i will not be too confused (or on the other hand, paying sublime attention to the McGivers) to fail to put it together because i can hear the panting and thumpings on the table all the way to here !

“we want divergence”, “we want divergence”, "we want divergence "

LOL

im sorry for mentioning anything about percentages, but you can understand that i cannot divulge any information concerning my partners ROI.

my apologies for opening THAT door – it wont happen again !

mp

You have made the path to the goal surprisingly clear!

I humbly seek you opinion on a post I made on a thread titled “Is anyone making a living?” Would you please check it out and share what you think, aside from gramatic error ofcourse… lol

Thanks and good pippin,

Chubs

Fearless Protector of the sheep!

My demo broker (fxdd) has not given me any feed data since last night which has nearly driven me insane. To fight off the feelings of depression, anger, and disgust I decided to reread your MP SOMNSS thread again and noticed the below quoted intention from post #263.

No hurry, but I for one would like the correct ziggy indicator!

I realize it is a lot of work to protect us newbies from the predatory wolves seeking us harm, but all work and no play makes for bad ziggies!

SandPipper- this is because these brokers usually close house at 4 PM EST on Fridays, expect to starts getting live data tomorrow evening.

1tex

sandpiper, true and loyal reader !

that your concern reaches such epic proportion as to put pen to paper and display your cares has a touching and far reaching effect on my crusty nature this AM.

although a gentleman NEVER tells, ive not yet reached that lofty status in the world and must admit that my ziggies were well attended to as the McGivers were in an extroadinarly mood last nite !

further along today, after going thru todays email, i shall approach the rectification of YOUR ziggies, as well as the countless multitudes out there who await my every word on every subject ranging from baking chocolate truffels to beating bankers at their own game !

and a little MACD thingie may poke its head above the horizon also !

my eyes cloud every time i think of how good i am to you all !

mp

[QUOTE=sandpipper;86887

I realize it is a lot of work to protect us newbies from the predatory wolves seeking us harm, but all work and no play makes for bad ziggies![/QUOTE]

<beating head against wall>

Oh man i’m a complete idiot!!! Thats exactly right I didn’t even think about the fact it was a Friday… Argh it sucks to be a newb. I’m so concentrated on figuring out this trend/indicator stuff that i haven’t put the whole package together such as trading times and even MM.

Well I guess at least i’ve learned something.

Unfortunately I can’t go to Sat. Pipschool as I have to go to my real job and work in the rain. Argh

I’m so excited!

I read in another thread about this guy, Richard L. Muehlberg… For concerns about being banned I am not pasting the link to his website but quoting him:

“6/10/08: I open my simulated
futures account with $50,000.
1/23/09: I am at $3,692,238”

:eek:

Mp, I was just browsing through the webpage, and his stress on Using LRCs, timings of trades etc is remarkably similar to another trader I happen to know on this forum :wink: Is here some one with bipolar existence?? :slight_smile:

Take care
1Tex

LOL…

sounds like [B]cataracts[/B] and yes you are good to us poor sheep who make even the most basic mistakes, such as forgetting what day it is and sending my broker a bunch of hate mail 'cause they turned off my data stream… on the weekend even. :confused::confused:

I thought so too…but he has already quantitatively denied it! So who knows?

[I]“Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.” Mark Twain[/I]

LOL

sooner or later they will turn it back on, but theyre getting angry that youre making so much when they thought they were gonna own your little pips.

i pay for a few of my feeds and whoevers in charge is usually at some bar on sunday when the switch is supposed to be flipped !

mp

dont look like much and isnt really, but its a really super little thing once you see it in action.

it shows . . . . . . well - - - - - - divergence.

and what divergence usually shows is that once resistance is hit, will the price plummet or drop a little and then continue in its normal direction.

the place to watch is whether or not the MACD signal line (RED) breaks the 50 EMA (WHITE) or whether it reaches it and then changes direction — this is the ALL IMPORTANT part as the 50 is your real friend here. If the 50ema is broken, youve got one heck of a good trade coming.

the SMALLER ma’s can also be used to enter trades of shorter duration — watch the movement on your chosen currency and youll understand like no words can ever explain — its purely VISUAL and when combined with the few indicators i use (stoch, accum/dist, CC1) and of course the LRC you really get to know where your currency IS, and when you know where it is and what direction its heading in, the support and resistance thingies come into play !

with whichever cross youre interested in, the short term 2 and 5 or the intermediate 2,5 and 12 or the 50ema break for the LONGER timeframes, youve got a trend direction change and you can take the trade with no fear — just be aware (i usually get out of the trade) of when the MACD signal line is approaching the 50EMA because, unless your indicators are screaming in your ear to “hang in there”, you can get a reversal at the 50ema !

i sit on the sidelines after having taken profit and WAIT to see if there is a breakout, which i then re-enter (or you can have a buy stop waiting there) and hold for what will be a longer run of many pips !

ive enclosed it for downloading, and will go thru it sunday

the ma 2 is “exponential” and the ma 5 is a “simple” — the rest are all exponential and ALL OF THEM are based on “close”

except in the rarest of high momentum whippy trades, the dang thing brings on so much confidence that you should soon be loving it !

mp

MACD DIVERGENCE.zip (373 KB)

MP,
I am starting to notice a trend in your charts. Not so much a time line, but what pair. Is most of your trading on the Cable?

BTW, After looking at some stuff this weekend, I am noticing a Midnight to 1am Lead into the day, then a reversal around 9am (Plus or minus). Is this correct, or am i reading stuff wrong. I thought you mentioned at 3pm reversal before, but I tend not to see that one, at least not a major one.

Anyway, the times seem to slide a bit, and on days like the 12th and 13th there was none, but in general I think the trees may be starting to stick their head out of the forest.

I HATE THE CABLE, but i have a dear friend who insists on trading it, and whenever ive finally cleared my plate of the cable, she pops up and asks for information — now that i have a chart open, i see a buying opportunity and hop in telling her about it.

LO AND BEHOLD, im now BACK into the danged thing again !

I CANT WIN !

the reversals i spoke of “usually” happen EXCEPT in times of HIGH momentum trading, where they may reverse for only a small amount (NO more than a 23% fib move (and sometimes a 15%), but if you want to see the moves, you have to look on a one minute chart.

also note that with the tremendous increase in forex trading lately, the moves are coming a few minutes EARLIER than normal, as traders, used to the reversals, want to get it over quickly and get back to their trend direction. But if you look on the one minute charts (5 should do also) you should see what i talk about, remembering that things are a bit different at nite because of the different openings of different markets — during the NY market, you should easily see what i talk about.

definite moves after midnite that you should be able to see patterns of !

mp

I’ve been confused about this. If you have to look at the 1 or 5 min chart to see the moves at the times you mentioned, are they at all useful if you’re trading the 1 hr chart? or are they mostly useful for scalping?