Mp -- Some Of My Non-secret Secrets

i was just playing it off the top of the channel, barrys, stoch and the gap open. I am short--------- where do you see a tp ???.11

i have a target and stop set in if it does reverse on me i will lock in just under 100 on the second half i know mp doesnt use stops, but he has bigger kahoones then i lol

mp knows where it is going—and i have an idea of where i think it will go----big difference

I was off by 2, it ended up going down to .13…BTW, I thought you were playing the bounce off the lower, which seemed to be hit right before you posted the message.

BTW, .11 was the daily pivot, and the reason I called it…

I guess he was doing a bounce off the top-I played that too-short a at xx63 and t/p at xx23. I guess that t/p should/could be xx10.

Tex

yeah off the top s 119.75 half out 118.60 about to get stopped here on the rest at 118.9 unless it holds here

so u were targeting the mid of the shi channel------- nice exit obviously wish i cut the rest there right now lol

EUR – 2993

H4 – 3007 with 3070 strongly possible

WE SEE – still holding short to pivot for later

Oops my bad-Your trade was E/J while my game is E/U-Sorry I mixed my U s with Js, but yes I did trade the bounce of the top and exited close to the middle.

Tex

lol

still nice

hehehehehehehehehehehe

WHERE did it go last night, and WHERE will it go today ???

aint those lines great ?

mp

Nice call!
I was happy enough to awake to my 30pips at my normal lot and 5 at a double lot.

My 1.3000 just came in off of your tip!!! I am not as brave as you so I figured I would play the built in resistance of the round numbers.

BTW, where did you get 1.3007? I see 1.3029 as the R1.

nice gig you got going there…1.3007 Just got hit

Good Call! Real Nice turnaround for the dollar. I didn’t have enough guts to play it on all USD pairs though.

Now to figure out if it will break resistance (1.3057 or so) on the daily.

Did you guys ever figure out how to wrangle the Shi. I still have it go AWOL on my m5 quite a bit. Like right now on the EU!!! I know this was an issue awhile back and one of you guys was trying to rewrite some of the script if my memory serves me correctly.

Right now its getting caught up at the R1.

I would suspect a drop now to 1.3000 then possible back up. MP, do you think the reversal will bring us down to the 23 FIBS?

G’morning MP

I have read through this entire thread yesterday, reviewed it, went to bed to let it sink in and got for a fresh look but still not understanding the technique. Imagine that!?!?! Not that i thought i’d be an expert but at least understand the basics.

I have downloaded and install shi…true, barry s/l and placed them on my chart along with LRC.
Here’s what I see and hoping you could explain to me…

I was looking at ERU/ this morning around 9am

When I look at the different time frame charts they all read differently.
In the 5m it candles are in the middle of the SHI but top of the LRC…
15m it’s 3/4 up the SHI and almost top of LRC
30m it’s through SHI and top of LRC
h1 same as above
h4 3/4 up the SHI and 3/4 up the LRC

It’s like the 15m and h4 track together and 30m and h1 track together and the little piggy 5m is off on his own.

Not sure which one to watch (thought it was 15m) and what do I confirm with? And what do I do if they all read different? Which I’m sure they always will?

Just to double check when placing the LRC on the chart it is from lowest or highest (depending on trend?) point on chart to present candle!?

Maybe I’m just on information overload and will understand better later…

Thanks as always

happy lunch to all — sorry for incomunicato this am, but it was all arms and elbows with three accounts and the rushing about.

CONGRATULATIONS to those who done good — this would be an excellent way to start a thread entitled “I can make 900 pips a day – CAN YOU ?” (LOL – suggested by that bull ridin, whiskey swillin, son of a sea dog, Tex !)
but better we keep it in the club, where even Sweetpips may one day understand !

Now – i gots to run out for a bit cause the mcg’s ate everything in sight last nite and i hate ferret food on toast, even with mayo, so CAN SOMEONE explain the different timeframe charts to our new lurker turned poster ?

LOOKING at the chart down there at the bottom, see how price bounced OFF the PIVOT (green line) and went to the PRIOR DAY CLOSE which is also TRO’s PRESENT DAY OPEN (white) (no gaps today) — how it consolidated for a hour and a bit and then moved up to the RED line .(PRIOR DAYS HIGH)

Note the bols and that were retracing from the 9 oclock (est) HIGH !

gander at the indicators also cause i see DIVERGENCE on the 2nd panel, which is the AD/DSS line and if youre bullish, you should like divergence !

back later for the overnites !

enjoy and trade well

mp

eu15.zip (577 KB)

Not 900 pips, but still happy with 16% today.

Yahooooooo !

900:eek: jeez

when u gonna start that thread lol