Mp -- Some Of My Non-secret Secrets

enjoy and trade well

mp

mp,

Do the mcgiver sisters have any other sisters?  Or maybe hot friends?  Come on man, throw a guy a bone.      :eek:

i have read thru this thread 3 times and each time i pick up something different. I think one of the most important things i got out of it was when you said, “The shi channels show me the direction and where we are going”----simple ----to the point---- and it works

that is gold right there

i take the 5 or 15 0r 30 or 1hr-----depending on how crazy i feel for the day and trade the 1 or 5 min off s&r to and from the higher time frame channels----- makes it a hell of a lot easier when u know which direction and where it is going.

looking forward to more gold nuggets of info----and possibly one of the mcgiver’s friends:)

[B]anyway, thnx for the compliment — glad i could help paint a picture of where the market moves !

enjoy and trade well

mp[/B]

the mcg’s are what is commonly referred to as “high maintenance friends” and of course they travel in a “circle” of like minded females, often reaching the frenzy of a paris hilton re-union depending on where they may be.

far from “unreachable”, but a definite “stretch” for many !

let me know when the next re-union is scheduled for:)

Last night, with a certain twinkle in my eye, i was close to opening a NEW thread with the “knock your socks off” title of “follow me to 600 pips daily” or something equally as obscene and low class, albeit attention grabbing !

The devil lost last night, but the little imp is still sitting on my shoulder and goading the living daylights out of me ---- I am a strong person, but this is a tremendous test and i can only hope I come thru it unscathed

i think that is a tremendous idea! How about, " I can make 600 pips everyday------ can you? No matter what u call it i would love to jump right in and follow u in that endeavor.

when you achieve the true status of “trader” with the rights to wear the double breasted blazer and the wingtip shoes, the trophy wife, children and home, the 110’ yacht that you rarely set foot on, the second and third homes in europe and the keys, then the hummer that the mcg’s drive will find YOU — TRUST ME ON THAT !

classic stuff right here lol

its hard to post charts and trade at the same time but i will throw some out this coming week, i also want to put up some charts of what i see in s&r and get your comments if u would be so humble.

enjoy and trade well

mp

i look at the market like a mirror as it steps up or down it tends to re-step to the same points on the way back. in saying that this is how i see s&r.

is this along the lines of what u see?

i could put barrys s r on but i feel better drawing my own. I have put barrys on and i would use it the same way---- am i in the ballpark or am i still in the parking lot.:smiley:

i was reading your last reply while standing in line at the store and i started laughing out loud ---- ie not lol but well u get it---- everyone was looking at me. Felt pretty cool.

[B]A posthumous post from member Jaybird, who suffered at the hands of an irate mob in a local 7/11 because he could not control his hysterical laughter ![/B] [B]The mob, incensed over the shutdown of the “slurpie” machine for repairs, appeared to target Jaybird who they thought was taunting them ! More news as it comes in on this breaking story ![/B]

i look at the market like a mirror as it steps up or down it tends to re-step to the same points on the way back. in saying that this is how i see s&r.

is this along the lines of what u see?

[B]ah – nice analogy that mirror thingie — could you be saying that what was once resistance now becomes support ? Perhaps you are very correct, cause i heard it said a few places before[/B]

i could put barrys s r on but i feel better drawing my own. I have put barrys on and i would use it the same way---- am i in the ballpark or am i still in the parking lot.:smiley:

[B]how about something so daring, unbelievable and horribly scandalous that you will never hear me state that i said it ---- TRY EM BOTH and see what you see ![/B] (radical concept dude !)

i was reading your last reply while standing in line at the store and i started laughing out loud ---- ie not lol but well u get it---- everyone was looking at me. Felt pretty cool.

[B]Doesnt take much, huh Jaybird — ever see anyone about that little problem ?[/B]

lol, yeah i guess i could have just said support becomes resistance, i guess i was just wondering if that is how you use the barrys s and r or if u SEE something different

so is the devil going to talk u into starting that new thread:eek:

New Thread??? What New Thread???

post 523

blah blah blah

sorry it said my post was too short

ok, serious moment here

i dont really use barrys in the “resistance becomes support” mode conciously but perhaps its always in the back of my mind.

since im using barrys, when we get to retracing where the above would happen, barrys has already placed the dots for where support lies — since i dont draw lines from the “old” dots, i dont really have a reference as to where the last broken resistance area was, although i could stop being lazy and look to the left of the chart, i imagine !

Just that, except for key points like the opening price, prior days close, pivot point and prior days high and low, i dont take notice of a price that lands on a previous resistance area (now support) and consolidates for a bit, because my trade was already entered with my tp point, and im usually on to other trades.

ok, what im really saying is I dont trade quite that way — i kinda know that the NEW support point WILL be broken, so i dont pay any attention to it — im watching for WHERE the price is going, not where it pauses to get a drink of kool aid !

hope that helps cause sure took me a while to figure out what i was saying !

mp

ok, serious moment here

i dont really use barrys in the “resistance becomes support” mode conciously but perhaps its always in the back of my mind.

since im using barrys, when we get to retracing where the above would happen, barrys has already placed the dots for where support lies — since i dont draw lines from the “old” dots, i dont really have a reference as to where the last broken resistance area was, although i could stop being lazy and look to the left of the chart, i imagine !

Just that, except for key points like the opening price, prior days close, pivot point and prior days high and low, i dont take notice of a price that lands on a previous resistance area (now support) and consolidates for a bit, because my trade was already entered with my tp point, and im usually on to other trades.

hmmmm, that throws me off a tad. So if you are trading to the m15 target area off the 1 min chart using barrys s and r then how r u using it. By saying “because my trade was already entered with my tp point, and im usually on to other trades”------ ok i just confused myself----- i need to think about that for a min or two.

ok, what im really saying is I dont trade quite that way — i kinda know that the NEW support point WILL be broken, so i dont pay any attention to it — im watching for WHERE the price is going, not where it pauses to get a drink of kool aid !

k, i am lost. lol I think. When u say " i kinda know that the NEW support point WILL be broken" How? and when you say “im watching for WHERE the price is going, not where it pauses to get a drink of kool aid !” are u saying that it is going to the upper or lower channel------ meaning that you are trading the m1 m5 channels into the higher tf channels and not really playing on each s/r area?

well i am sure this is going to confuse everyone cause i dont even understand what i just wrote----- lol

mp

Within the great hall at Elfinore stands a wondrous coffer, precisely four cubits square and securely latched against the outside world. Inside that repository, shut away from impertinent eyes, abides many an intriquing trading secret garnered from around the world and over the ages !

As a child, i used to watch from the darkness as the secrets were debated and annotated by the elders. No one there held a single thought of my presence --> -->

hmmmm, that throws me off a tad. So if you are trading to the m15 target area off the 1 min chart using barrys s and r then how r u using it. By saying “because my trade was already entered with my tp point, and im usually on to other trades”------ ok i just confused myself----- i need to think about that for a min or two.

[B]if im trading off the 15 min chart then i dont give a hoot as to what the one minute is doing, because ive already figured where the 15 is going and simply hold the trade thru its ups and downs ---- remember that i will also be playing the one minute, so i hold the 15 because im lazy and want to be able to smile later at all the pips i so smartly accumulated, even though there were drawdowns and all kinds of things happening around me ![/B]

k, i am lost. lol I think. When u say " i kinda know that the NEW support point WILL be broken" How? and when you say “im watching for WHERE the price is going, not where it pauses to get a drink of kool aid !” are u saying that it is going to the upper or lower channel------ meaning that you are trading the m1 m5 channels into the higher tf channels and not really playing on each s/r area?

[B]probably the confusion arises because (usually) im playing most if not all the timeframes at the same time — so when the one minute reverses (and i use the bols as well as s+r) i will trade with it ON THAT TIMEFRAME, but still hold the others waiting for them to come home to roost !

when trading the one minute, i am simply a wild and crazy guy, following the impetuous swings of the madness before me — or in simpler terms, if it goes up so do i ! I never have the time to notice where resistance has become support and am spending all my time watching the DSS and stochastics on a tick, range and candle chart

if the action is consistent enough, i will observe the LRC for tops and bottoms and find that a very accurate method of judging where to place my tp points.

in this situation i confess to using my quotetracker charts, which place three LRC’s that automatically update each 0.005 seconds so that may very well be the “edge” i have, although i could do the same just using the bols anbd the indicators.

when using MT4 for the same situation, i am highly dependent on barrys for my exits, along with the bols for what will be a “final” exit when i see the one minute getting ready to reverse for real !
[/B]
well i am sure this is going to confuse everyone cause i dont even understand what i just wrote----- lol
[B]
i think i did, so something worked ![/B]

[B]
the confusion arrises from my playing ALL timeframes, which is hard to speak about in words — its just a game i play for giggles ![/B]

yeah that did clear that up for me----------------------thanks

so would u say that in a normal day u make more pippers from scalping the 1 min or playing the larger channels

there are a couple lines (and some ma’s) i use constantly, and like TRO opening price line, ive got a few myself

PRIOR DAYS CLOSE
TODAY OPEN
PRIOR DAY HIGH
PRIOR DAY LOW
PIVOT POINT

TRO’s present day open is pretty close to my yesterdays close (unless theres a gap, like today) and ive been using it for so many years i cant remember any longer, but take a look at EU and whats presently happening.

HORIZONTAL LINES

red is prior high
white is todays open
orange is fridays close
and im sure the pivot is someplace around — oh yeah, at 1.2889

SO LOOK AT THE CHART

mp

anyone else short the ej--------------I AM----- from near the open 15 min chart:D

took half off at lower bb wanted the midline of shi----but pips are pips-----guess where i plan on taking off the other half

I am not brave enough to play it down to the pivot, instead I am only going to the previous support on the H4, 2910…I am a little nervous about this trade since the H1 and Daily are in up trends…The weekly and H4 are down though…

ok, broken all others and only pivot left

shall it or not ?

and if so, WHEN ??

mp

2878 now showing, but this could be later tonite

Jay, Are you playing a bounce? I could see that but it seems like the daily and the current action point to a sell with a T/P at .11 IMO.
BTW, I am not in as I vowed to only play the EU…But I figured I would give you my 1/2 pence

DO NOT follow me as everyone knows im nuts !

while you are correct about the H1, have you noticed its reversed its direction and prob will till midnite est, at which time it will continue its uptrend and into the overnite !

now lets see if what i teach actually happens !

and youre right about the H4 support, which is the midpoint LRC for the H1 – scary, but can you say l o o n !

[I][B]i live in my own little world, but its ok cause everyone knows me there ![/B][/I]