Mp -- Some Of My Non-secret Secrets

sometimes, on the lower timeframes, they will redraw but with that said first, it is usually a very small amount (ive seen them stop 3 pips from my tp point, retrace a bit and then go on to HIT the tp point) and second, while i have to test this the coming week, one would NOT be going for the complete move, but rather simply taking a piece of it, which should protect the uncertain completely.

further testing is coming up, but based on what ive seen for months, it all appears extremely logical.
[B]
I be testing it on the 5 min chart for a while, so anyone who wants to have input can shaggle right along and see what they see — looks good, especially if one takes something like 8 pip tp.[/B]

of course, this is for those who love to sit in front of their seventeen monitors, squirting caffeine laden Coca Cola directly into their veins, requiring NO sleep and having No family to answer to, but the rewards are substantial, and once youre rich you can get what you want later !

lol

mp

lol-------------good stuff

so, with what you have been looking at for a few months. As far as scalping the shorter time frames with the #1 and #2 dots, are you waiting for a dot to form and then take a position based on the dot forming or are you using a different trigger once the dot forms?

thanks

im considering watching for the formation of a dot on the FIVE minute chart, which is “supposed” to signal a retrace which would be a close position for a previous trade and an “open” position for the next trade, so what youre saying is correct.

while all this is being tested, ill correlate the normal signals i use (ma x-overs, s+r points, etc) and see how they work together. Of course, should the dots be correct, they WILL correlate with the other indicators !

i will probably carry the trade full length, but i believe no matter what, a trade that is less than the normal range of movement for that currency should definitely work. Other words, if the normal movement on the 5 min chart is 15 pips, taking profit at 8 or 10 pips “SHOULD” work nicely !

we see !

mp

Me and my little demo account will be shaggling right along. Why oh why do these markets have to close down leaving us nothing to do. Argh!

Patience is a virtue cherished by all and had by few. (zenmeister any corrections needed???)

it is CONSPIRICY of the highest nature ---- when the bell tolls on sunday, “they” know you will rush in with the fury of a north atlantic storm, and they will be WAITING for you !

mp
[I][B]
“the next message you need is right where you are”[/B][/I]

the imitable imagery is a wonder to behold. i do think “THEY” will be a bit disappointed though. I’m not exactly scaring any brokers yet…they just are kind of licking their chops, drooling at the mouth, waiting for me to put real money into the market so they can take the filthy lucre, leaving me by the wayside bleeding and pleading, with my wife adding insult to injury by continuously kicking me in the ribs and calling me a fool at the top of her lungs.

I cant wait!

Hey Sandpipper-this is quite a transition you have had now (in avatar terms), from a candle stick chipping pecker to a very alert and zealot looking Owl to this goofy Donkey. Btw is this the shrek donkey lol?

I will be testing it too (on the 5 and 15 M) this week. Honestly in the past I have not given much attention to the smaller #1 and #2s but I have been careful when the # 3 appears-I know it moves, but that is helpful too-for example If I am long at one point and my t/p is at 40;if the # 3 appears then I will try and close my trade, as it is imminent the direction will take a reverse now.

Having said that I have actually seen # 3 appear and then the trend reversing at approximately 80 pips from the moment # 3 appeared-all in all it is a safe bet. I wont use it for the entry signal but it is a nice to have pick for the exits.

every few years i get a need to poke my head outside my cave to observe the growth of flaura and fauna and to see what evolution may have done to the robins and the chipmonks.

while searching to find a way to set my horizontal lines for a local warrior, I unfortunately happened upon a multitude of new indicator type thingies worth of observation.

Now, looking at each while stationary is NOT always the same as attempting to follow their wild gyrations during REAL trading and to add some spice to my life I will attempt to evaluate the ones that appeal to me, at least —

understand that what appeals to ME can be different than anothers needs — I love indicators that tell me the future, that PREVENT bailing on a good trade that has suddenly gone south and now looks like a loser.

im NOT so interested in entries (you can enter ANYWHERE in a move) but in EXITS (no sense in holding a fine wine while it proceeds to become vinegar, is there ?)

i have found a few indicators that show much promise as to exits (and even entrances) and while not as precise and to the “last possible pip” movers that i like to chance death with, they give you the whole “meat” of the move, while leaving gnawing on the bone to others !

but only time will tell and if nothing is heard again, it will be the sound of me feverishly dumping my “theories” into the creek behind me at high tide and wishing, like so many politicians of recent note, that they would just go away !

so next week shall be fun methinks, depending exactly what ones definition of “fun” may be, although i do have a penchant for whips and spurs, lace and leather and extremely long blonde hair !

LOL

enjoy and trade this sunday well

mp

This is so very true-I have hard time hearing people who have devoted entire lives finding that perfect entry technique/signal, while I have forever believed it is never too soon to take a profit and call it a day.

Lol…i don’t take my avatars to seriously. But I do want to point out the piercing eyes of my owl and the large alert ears of my GOAT

:smiley:

I don’t know why i change em. I suppose I

A. haven’t found the perfect one or
B. just like change for changes sake.

I’d vote for B personally!

Hey guys,
Not the best combining job in the world, but I have combined the AutoPivot indicator with the SpudFibo that MP posted the other day. The dashed lines are the Autopivot.

I changed the colors and the size of the font from the original AutoPivot to match up with the SpudFibo since i like its color scheme better. You can always change the colors using the variables defined at the top.

I tried to get the Pivot line labels to the far right of the screen without luck. Unfortunately the MQ4 codebase page is down right now, so my quest ends here.

SpudFiboandAutopivot.zip (3.61 KB)

GREAT work husky

now even I can alter things around — all that going inside an indicator scares the living “stuff” out of me — im cursed to forever be an analog person in a digital world, i guess

mp

In reference to the EU, looks like we just bounced off of the s2 (again), now the m5 and m15 dss and adx are showing up…Looks like I am going long to at least the S1…MP, would you play this all the way to the gap or Daily Pivot?

watch for a break at 2804 for any more upside but presently it would be trying hard to make it past 2821 which was previous low

not to say monday doesnt bring it all back up hard, but until the overnites, still looks down for a while

mp

although my knowledge of Cerillic is poor at best, when dealing in gold with russian oligarths, a smile, a frown or a frantic shaking of the head is usually enough to seal the deal, as long as you have the same number of bodyguards as he does !

while i have to study the “little dots” situation, one of the deals i made with Putin’s guys this weekend includes a very russian thingie that tells you where your price is heading, and while it can be used itself as a tp point, so far mr. barry and his trustworthy s+r thingies are always buddied right near this magical line, and wonder of wonders, the price seems to love barry and his little dotted friends.

in the true spirit of the feast of dyonisus (albeit a tad late), if it truly works, it shall be spread hither and yon among the faithful, but dont let sweetpip know about it, OK !

rather nicely made for scalpers of all timeframes, presently using it on the 15 min where it is performing phenominally.

[B]who knows what secrets lurk in the minds of man – the SHADOW knows ![/B]

Wow I had to run that post through a couple of online translators before i figured out the gist, and even after that I’m sure I don’t have the “deeper” meaning. :slight_smile:

Let me say this plainly. :smiley: I have been using our little dotted friends for entry points on the M5 and setting a reasonable tp point between 5 and 25 pips and so far, don’t tell putin, the dots are still my friends.

and those who tout “price action” now have a thing or three to learn — even when there is NO reversal candle, WE KNOW !

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

congrats, btw !

hows “barry’s” doing for your exits ?

mp

PS – pretty soon we take on ANYONE !

After I bashed the semaphores the other day!!! Dang it, looks like I am putting them back on…

BTW, How do you guys see the candles through these charts :)…

Oh, back to the EU, Yeah I should have kept my T/P at the S1, instead I got greedy, now the position is still open…I have moved it back to the S1 so lets see what happens.