Mp -- Some Of My Non-secret Secrets

Have sent my email to you sandpipper, under the name ‘doggie enterprise limited’

If you can’t see it, check your junk/spam folder

Thanks for the link

Crappy thing to find out at 415am. I had to read the rest of the thread and now I’m going to be pissy and late for work. Grr. Sandpipper I’ll be emailing you today! :mad:

Skeebo

We need MP back. This was helping me the most ever.
Stevewide

BULL****!

Hey Sandpiper, let me know where he will be posting now…I’ll head to that site. I’ve made more money and learned more about WHY I make more money than another other person on this site.
I’ve tried many of the “others” systems but most of them give you the fish and say eat it. They thump their chest and say I caught it for you and isn’t it a big one too but in the end I didn’t learn to feed my family from them.

I wonder if they will give a reasonable explanation as to why he was banned and if it’s permanent. I think we deserve that.
Thanks

Sad Day, I wake up on my birthday to find MP banned…

I went through some of the more recent posts by MP and I have to say that it looks like the “powers that be” just don’t like him. There was not some flame fest that took place that anyone can point a finger at. I do not think there is much more than that. I have seen it happen on other big sites. One of my other hobby’s is keeping Reef Tanks, saltwater tanks with corals. On one of the biggest site around they banned one of the most successful reefer I have seen. This guy could bring out the color in corals like no one else. He was using a new reefkeeping System/Method that was considered controversial. It really through the old guard off because the thinking is along the lines of “How can someone be more succesful than me and my tried and true methods”. It happens on all the boards, and since they “own” the board, “they” can do what they wish. We can either live with it and stay around or move on.

Trav,
Your spoutings about MP are kind of annonying. To be honest I do not feel all that bad for the chap that lost his life savings. I should rephrase that and say that I do feel bad that he lost his money. Working hard and saving to see it gone really sucks. That being said I put the blame on the individual and not MP. First off, why the heck would you trust someone else with all of your money. Second, if you do trust someome with your money, let them work and dont start manipulating the account. Third, is he so naive that he put his whole nut in the forex basket, does not sound to smart to me…The guy made mistakes and lost some money.

Does Mike’s system incur drawdowns, of course. Has his trading evolved in two year, I am sure it has been tweaked and modified. Shoot, I took a trade last night based on his system that [B]he advised me to wait on.[/B] You know what happened, I am in drawdown. Do I blame this on him, no…I was anxious to trade but did not want to stay up a few more hours to ensure all the signals were 100%. Do I blame him for my loss, no it was my “need” to get those pips that clouded my mind.

Remember folks. FOREX is a zero-sum game. Someone’s gotta lose in order for someone else to win.

I guess MP was teaching winning strategies that some people don’t want you to know about. Why? Because, they no longer have as many losers as they need in order to win. Sure a few members here and there win may not be a big thing microscopically but macroscopically knowledge, ideas and methods that work will spread faster than those that don’t to a point you will have losers becoming winners and eventually previously winners becoming losers. They don’t want you to take their edge.

I believe that is why TRO was banned and now MP. Remember, all these forum sites all have a common denominator - they have advertising promoting some particular broker or product, that is the only reason why they want you here. The forum just brings people in and keeps them here while they are subconsciously and consciously bombarded by advertising. The forum is really a well-known internet marketing technique to retain visitors.

They don’t want the forum to distract members from its main purpose i.e. clicking on their sponsors and joining them. If any message in the forum contradicts their profit agenda, that forum member becomes a disease to their profits and what do they have to do? They kill the ‘disease’ before it spreads.

Do I blame them? Not really. Everybody has to eat and this is not a free world. The website owners/company still need to pay their bills for running this and it is their turf and they have the right to do whatever they want in their own home even if that requires banning whomever they like for whatever reason they like. We shouldn’t complain about it eitehr afterall we don’t pay anything to be here either. Its’ our choice to be here and comply with whatever democracy or dictatorship that agrees as nobody has forced us to be here either.

Does it seem like an injustice? Definitely. That’s why you have to choose a forum using your wise judgement and weed out places that have their own agenda and profit/business at mind and join places that place free information exchange with the utmost importance.

It is sad because it is clearly becoming obvious that when anybody suggests and ECN type of broker and points it out long enough – they will eventually be banned.

So the question that comes to my mind is. Why don’t they want you to know about ECN brokers?

The more they try to make us not hear about ECN, the louder we can hear it.

Believe it or not I read almost every post posted on other forums that MP has made in the last 6 years and it only confirmed to me a long time ago that MP knew what he was talking about. For those of you who think MP is a fraud or a huckster I don’t know what to say!!! I realize that there is NOTHING that I could say to change your mind. You learn early in life how pointless it is to hold a conversation with someone who cares only for their point of view and not the truth.

IMO MP does not deserve to be kicked off of BP. There are many people on this forum right now who have flamed more, been more negatively aggressive and in some cases just plain mean spirited than MP yet they are still happily posting. There is something else going on here. On a website whose stated purpose is to help newbies, those who freely help should not be ostracized, even if their viewpoint is the other side of the coin.

No matter the internet is a very large place and I’m sure there is room enough for all. It just a shame BP is not the place as we something good going over here.

Regards

Interesting Post and food for thought! There has to be some other reason for this ban and you might of put your finger on it.

In fact MP of course was warned by the MODS to stay away from the Technical Templates Thread which he has done, (just read all of his old posts) yet he was still kicked off. For whatever reason their is an agenda somewhere and this might be it.

I guess it was stupid to think that BP existed only to help new people learn how to trade. Well lesson learned!

There are some people who want systems and/or signals given to them on a silver platter.

There are some people who enjoy trading and want to learn how others trade so that they may find (and possibly adapt) new methods.

It seems to me that mp was banned because BP admin were trying to protect group 1 from losing their money, when in fact - that is inevitable.

of course…they could also have a hidden agenda…i don’t know.

But I ask this:

I have found great success in my trading…mainly due to methods described in this thread and a couple of others here.

I would really like to share what I have learned and describe to everyone my trading tactics. But…it seems to be that people who have done that here on this site get persecuted - then banned.

I ask you admin…What is your primary objective? (I guess i am asking what the BapyPips Mission Statement is).

It pretty much comes down to:

Do you want this to be a forum for sharing and learning?
-or-
Do you want this to be a advertising revenue collector for your “Boy’s Club”.?

I really think it has potential for both…but not if you continue to ban some of the best contributors.

Hey sandpipper, just sent a mail to you under the name syedty. can’t afford to miss Mp’s insight and humor.
I hope we won’t hear next that you too are banned!!!
These guys here are real jokers

Now just calm down everyone (before you post something that you may regret later). I don’t know why this has happened but I’ll wager that something happened ‘behind the scenes’ (just a ‘wild guess’ but I’ve seen this ‘action’ before). Wait for the Administrators to give their reasons and, if your’e not happy with them, I’m SURE you’ll all be VERY vocal about it!!!

I, for one, will miss mp6140’s posts because I really enjoyed his ‘banter’ and I do believe that, in spite of whatever has happened in the (his) past, there is nothing wrong with his (current) methods and it would appear that they obviously are working for most that are (were???) following his methods.

There is ONE point that I myself wish to make though (to trav72): the way that you have handled this is, in my opioin, ‘low’ to say the least. I don’t recall mp6140 EVER ‘carrying on’ the way you have. For that matter: NOT EVEN TRO (who I MYSELF did not have that much time for) ‘carried on’ the way that you have. Beware my (trading) friend (and you can all me superstitious if you like): ‘dishing out’ the way you have is only going to ‘come back to you’ in this business IN SPADES. Remember one thing: ‘mistakes’ CAN and DO happen in this business no matter HOW ‘good’ a trader you (think you) are. I hope for your sake that you never ‘make a mess of things’ and if you do then I hope that you won’t be held accountable ‘until the end of time’ by someone such as yourself.

Regards,

Dale. (forexbrokersonline.net).

Well Tony, (mr fx honourary member), like someone earlier said, if he has something to hide he will still not be using the same tag as Mp, it shows that he’s got gut and can stand up to whatever has happened in the past.

While we are at it, what have seen him done in this forum is to teach and inform. it is left to you as an individual either to accept his method or not.

just check out his thread statistics close to a thousand replies which shows it is very interactive and about 30k views. I’ll say one of the hottest thread on this forum.

If its the likes of you and trav that will be found on this site, then goodluck to BP

Agree, but we will see!

I will not be posing on babypips forums for a while. Until I have come to a better understanding of why traders bash other traders, especially after they are banned and have no way to defend their passions, out of nothing more than spite or scorn.

Why isn’t babypips looking at the big picture for all, rather than “banning” anyone. wouldn’t it be better to act as a mediator? To allow people the upward momentum to agree to disagree? What is it Babypips is teaching traders about being human beings here?

And those of you who “poke a stick” at someone who you know isn’t currently able to defend their position, in my opinion, you are the ones who need to be banned as you have no class, no character, and certainly no self respect.

I take my leave from posting on forums and blogs, particularly for better understanding, but also to prove a point that in the knowledge that I won’t be posting, a yellow sign will be appearing soon.

With a heavy soul,

Chubs

So Babypips, whats the deal?

Why did you ban the one poster who actually had something of merit to contribute?

Did someone’s ego get bruised?

Let’s be honest, no one cares. This is the internet, we’re here for information. And MP’s information inspired me to trade, and made me thousands of dollars. All in a few days. I learned more from him than I did on this whole site. In fact, I’d argue that his information was the only information of value. If you want to start banning people, maybe start with those charlatans that promote candlesticks, painting faces in the clouds, and doubling up to redistribute wins to losses.

(and on this note, whenever you engage is this sort of silliness, you do win more than you lose. Only when you lose, your losses increase and exactly cancel out the other wins … plus the house take/pip spread. It’s a cheap tactic, and one that all the fancy graphs in the world can’t justify.)

A beginner may be duped by this sort of sophistry.

I’m not, of course, but that’s because I’m light years ahead of the curve. As such, I feel an obligation to protect those beneath me. Obviously, Babypips has other motivations.

I don’t expect any explanation from this site. There really isn’t any. Read these 95 pages or so, and ask yourself if that sort of information was found anywhere else on this site.

Then ask why 95% of all forex traders lose money.

Regrets,
OC

Thanks man, i think by now if BP got any valid reasons and if they have respect for people using this site, we would have been informed of why MP was banned.
As you said, i think Mp revealed too much of the inside scoop, so he has to go.

“Why are you banning the people who are teaching profitable methods/tactics?”

Are they profitable?

If TRO is so profitable why does he require donations for so many of his screen-cluttering indicators?

Things I’ve read from those who know MP personally suggest that he is not profitable either.

MP’s writing style is enjoyable and some of his stuff might work; who knows if it works consistently, though? He’s been banned from many forums and if you think it’s because the “powers that be” don’t like this fun-loving renegade who makes more money in a day than all of them put together, you’re delusional.

Given responses like this, I’m surprised even 5% succeed in forex. You see this kind of bizarre mentality on thread after thread, from OzFX to TRO to whomever’s. A guy has a system, everyone piles on, then eventually everyone finds that they are not profitable with it, often the guy starts charging money for something or other, and when he’s revealed to be a scammer, rather than being GRATEFUL for having the veil lifted, his followers RESENT his being exposed and leap to his defense! It’s truly staggering. The level of self-delusion is frightening.

Anyway, that said, I have no idea why MP was banned here; I never saw him post anything remotely ban-worthy. Perhaps in PMs he solicited money or clients?

First of all. I don’t take sides here, as I lack the knowledge to do so. Besides I don’t care - I’m here to learn to trade, nothing else. let the children play in the sand box.

However, trav72, I’d advise you to watch your attitude. Gloating on the fact that someone you (it would seem) didn’t like was banned for yet undisclosed reasons, doesn’t really do much for your respectability, does it.

This is a forum for intelligent and grownup people, so that’s what i’d expect to see here, but too many posts lately reek of disrespect and trolling. Not you trav72, this I mean in general.

Let’s all behave! I have also been harsh, and I regret that now, but I apologized, learned and will try to keep a professional attitude here.

I would hope for all to do the same.

On a final note though, a reason given for the banning would probably be a healthy development.

Best regards

Well, I’m up a few grand in a few days.

Let me get this straight, your basing your [I]opinion[/I] on something you read online concerning someone who [I]claimed[/I] to know MP. And not only did you base your [I]opinion[/I] on something your read online, concerning someone who [I]claimed[/I] to know him, but also that this thing you read online, concerning someone you don’t know who [I]claimed[/I] to know MP, also [I]suggested[/I] he wasn’t profitable.

If that’s not irrefutable evidence, I don’t know what is.

And what exactly does work consistently?

Last I checked, the Holy Grail was still missing. And given the utter crap I’ve seen posted on this site, I can’t see how discussing trends and channels warrants such speculation.

Yes, his ego is terribly unsettling to some. Personally, I found him amusing. Now if the “powers that be” have justifiable reasons for banning someone who has a 96 page, five star thread, with 30,000 views … let’s hear it.

And not speculate.

It’s truly a wonder.

I’ll tell you what’s frightening. Nits like you that don’t have a coherent argument. So let’s start with a few facts:

1. MP is not OzFX, TRO, or whomever. He is MP.
  2. He was not promoting a system.
  3. MP was not charging anyone for anything.
  4. He was not revealed for being a SCAMMER. He was banned by Babypips. And they have yet to justify their actions.
  5. Those who have been reading his thread want to know why.
  6. That McGiven sister in the white is f*cking hot.

Those are the facts.

And that is your entire basis for your accusation:

You have no idea.

Funny Trav! :D:D:D:D