Mp -- Some Of My Non-secret Secrets

Good Post!

Though trav72 has chosen to be mean and demeaning MP himself chose the high road with him, and I think thats the spirit in which we should post personally. Like cantaloupe which people seem to love or despise (i despise) mp and his unique style bring out strong reactions in people. According to him it has always been that way.

Now to the people who think MP is a hack or a deceiver of the masses you have a right to your opinion of course. He has spent countless hours helping me personally outside of BP but if you were to ONLY read his thousand + posts i think you would see clearly 2 things.

1. He spent countless posts answering the same newbie questions over and over, he was much more patient than I could ever be. Whatever his flaws in character that came through in his posts, whether it be egotism, flowery language, obscure metaphors, or just general flamboyancy HE HAD A REAL HEART TO HELP NEWBY TRADERS FIND THEIR WAY! I for one have been and will be immeasurably helped by him and am grateful he is willing to give back.
  2. The man CAN tradeā€¦by the way he has not died. He is still happily trading in his cave tucked away on a snowy river somewhere in the state of NY. Believe what you want but he is a pro, the man can make the pips day in and day out, week after week month after month year after year.

Now as has been stated in many ways I think we deserve and explanation as to the specifics of why MP got banned. I read the email from pipcrawler that informed MP he was banned and to be honest their were no specifics. MP himself is confused as he abided by the rules laid out for him by the admins after his last run-in with Tess and Company over on the technical templates thread.

Soo we are listening!

MP is NOT TRO and has never asked for anything monetarily and is skeptical of the people who do.

This is crap. Why would they ban himā€“I suspect coz he was getting too popular.

ADMINS- Please get MP back! This is pure 100% bull ****!

Hey can we get this asshole banned too?

Well I guess I may get banned too, now but who the Fuhq gives a DAMN!!!

ā€œAnd that is your entire basis for your accusation:ā€

I made no accusation. Like I said, Iā€™ve seen nothing in his posts here to make me think he should have been banned.

I am one of those who learned from this thread and from MP trading experienceā€¦I may not know him personally and know nothing from those mistakes he did from the past but my respect will still be with MP even this forum banned him for unexplainable reasonā€¦ We all know that thereā€™s no system/method that will give you 100% profit all the time nor same person will be profitable in one system. One is always different with one another. We couldnā€™t blame losses to somebody else, we are the one who is liable to our trades. MP knows the he got bad reputations from other forum but donā€™t you think and ask yourself why he still a guts to use the same nameā€¦thatā€™s because MP can stand still and says that he is profitable trader regardless of others criticism on him and he is willing to share this free of charge. He taught us how to do fishing instead of giving fish.

Brokers arenā€™t same pricing on their platforms as well as other forums arenā€™t same as babypips, donā€™t tell us that you banned MP based on other forums thread because thatā€™s crop! He might have banned from other forum and did mistakes to others and i feel sorry for them but not here on babypipsā€¦He did nothingsā€™ wrong here and if he does and warning him, he obeysā€¦

Come onā€¦ Give MP a chance to speak up and be fair to someone who helps us here on babypips and helps you more traffic too.

I dare you people who become profitable because of MP, speak up and show your supports to a guy who showed us how to bag 50 to 100pips per trade on overnight trade.

This is the only way i could show my gratitude to you MP! Why donā€™t you build your own forum and expect that weā€™re going to follow you thereā€¦

-alma0808

A good idea-MP Can you not open a forum of your own-we will all be glad to build it up??

It seems to me the the ā€œalmightyā€ Tess uses the the same system as Tymen. I donā€™t quite get the link between her and Pipcrawler, but its obvious there is something to this.

In the end though, it doesnā€™t really matter. I donā€™t trade their system and they donā€™t trade mine. The fact that my system and MPā€™s system basically define the same picture allows me to be that much more accurate, and I really donā€™t care if they claim to use indicators or not. I do.

Of course, I am aware, as are most others, that candlesticks create patterns. Those patterns do, in many ways, become predictable. The fact that certain indicators, used in the proper way, can point out these patterns, as well as non pattern movement, seems to trouble some people. Or at least thatā€™s the read I am getting.

The problem I have with all of this is, this site is called Babypips. Yet, for some reason, it is catering to ā€œproā€ traders. Not very encouraging for newbies, which for some reason I though this site was here to help. If that is the case, soon enough there may just be an alternate site that does cater solely to newbies and these ā€œproā€ traders will have no voice there in.

If you call yourself a ā€œproā€, the only reason I can imagine you would want to post on forums of a site that seems to be geared to assist the newbie traders would be to inflate your own ego or belittle other less experienced traders. Either way, I am not trading to build a resume and as much as they have the power to thumb their noses at me, so do I them.

The problem is that certain people who are influential on this website and may be institutional traders did not want the newbies to have the kind of knowledge MP was imparting coz it threatened their business. That is why he was banned.

See I had losing trades for 3 straight months untill I stumbled on this thread, after that it has been 3 consecutive months of profits. Average 400 pips a month. And I only trade 1-2 hours a day.

So see why MP was banned??

Yes, I am aware of what you say, and yes, I am aware that there is much more to this all than meets the eye.

Problem I have with that is, nothing is being done or said by those who have done the banning. I would like to think that they would want to clear this issue up as it seems to be infecting many threads, and I am sure it is a huge topic for debate in the chat room later.

Guess Iā€™ll just drift back into my corner.

whatever man, I dont see myself hanging here any longer, may be head to FF.

You take care and good trading!

If it was true, this thread would be completely erase by now.

Is it? noā€¦ So itā€™s something else.

melisky it is not the method but the definition. you, i and a bunch others dont matter but what hurts is the newer people joinign this threadā€¦

I really liked reading MPā€™s postings. I will find him where ever he ends up. I do not trade like him but itā€™s obvious he was helping a lot of people.

I gave up on this site when they banned Nial Fuller.(who has since banned non paying members from his forum :mad:).

It seems this site is run by Tess over on the technical templates tread. All three of the recently banned members here have had problems with her or her tread mates.

Seems as if you start getting to much attention around here you will be gone. If you like it here itā€™s best to keep a low profile.Thatā€™s why I stick to lucking ans not posting.

Yup Tess is the motherlode. Count me in as the 4th pariah now.

The problem is that certain people who are influential on this website and may be institutional traders did not want the newbies to have the kind of knowledge MP was imparting coz it threatened their business. That is why he was banned.

Come on, dude.

I gave up on this site when they banned Nial Fuller.(who has since banned non paying members from his forum ).

A successful trader who is supposedly making millions requires people to pay just to view his forums? Gee, I wonder why he was banned. Sounds totally legit.

orpips,

charging money for the forum may just be an idea to filter out the serios peeps from loafers. I dont see anything wrong with that,

I am not sure if that was directed at me or not. I shouldā€™ve made myself clear. I donā€™t know if TRO charges or not I havenā€™t read through that thread. I know MP helped TRO a lot when he was learning and they know each other personally. My only point is that TRO and MP are not the same personā€¦and MP is skeptical of those who charge for fx related knowledge.

if the truth were to be told, i actually like [B]MP[/B].He was amusing and his posts were always interesting and every now and then there were parts i would go hey thats good, i might check that out.
i dont care if we had disagreements - to me that is a bit like whatever - care-i have no problem with that - do as he likes - most of the stuff was worth readingā€¦and entertainingā€¦he just had a lack of respectful manners - which rustle feathers and there in lies the lies the problem.
Problem was - he has an [B]Attention Deficit Disorder[/B] - so when things were quiet hear he had to go rattle a few bones on other threads - not just one other thread - many others - and there is the problem.,- - lack of manners elsewhere - where in other threads there is kind of a heirarchy of respect to the contributors - like here in MPs thread there is too in a weird wayā€¦but MP didnt respect that elsewhere (he had to be king - long live the draw down king)ā€¦ME i dont give a stuff, i always read his posts - some good some bad, some right some wrongā€¦There is many ways to win and loose at this game and MPs is just another and if that suits fineā€¦The fact that he was banned is dissappointing - as there are others i would of banned before himā€¦like chubpips, onetexan, sandpiper among others - yeah you know who you areā€¦and like it really mattersā€¦seriously you have to try pretty hard to get banned from here - you generally got to be doing something wrong at least 3 or fours times and again once youā€™ve been warned once or twiceā€¦

i think ihe was getting tired - let him rest - you know where you can find him - and he will pop up again - what else has he got in his life?
So in conclusion i believe he got what he was seeking - open your eyes - it was all cult leaders seek - just like jesus and koresh he will be plotting his resurrection in timeā€¦
long live the kingā€¦the draw down king!
for cult follwers read the following and see what you can see
cult leaders

Hahaha, btw I wont mind if they ban you too. but I guess they wont touch you for some reason or the other :rolleyes:

See if they banned you, you wont be missed,but MP had a lot of value and he bought a lot of people to this site as did some others who were banned.