Mp -- Some Of My Non-secret Secrets

[I]Scene fades in: A telephone rings at the Federal Bureau of Investigations. Collect call from Australia …[/I]

Tymen: "Hello, FBI, this is Tymen from Australia."
FBI: “Hello … again … Tymen.”

Tymen: "Che Quirvara is posting on BabyP, I want him arrested."
FBI: “Uhh …”

Tymen:"You have a file on him, don’t you?"
FBI: “Yes, we have a file on Mr. Guevera.”

Tymen: "Arrest him."
FBI: “We can’t.”

Tymen: "Why not?"
FBI: “He died in 1967.”

Tymen: "No, not that Che! The other Che!"
FBI: “Which other Che?”

Tymen: "MP! MP is posting as Che!"
FBI: "And MP is … "

Tymen: "He’s a con! A swindler! A liar! He has zero integrity! He’s a total nuisance! He has serious mental problems!"
FBI: “You mean like … who was it?”

Tymen: "Therumpledone"
FBI: “Yes, The Rumpled … One.”

Tymen: "He was going to kill me."
FBI: “Have a nice day, sir.”

click

[I]Scene fades out as hospital security attempts to wrestle the telephone away from Tymen’s maniacal clutches …[/I]

[b]
omg ! ! !

Roflmfao[/b]

wonderful !!!

Overcast,
I don’t know if you should be joking about this. Tymen is NOT in a mental hospital. We haven’t been able to gather enough information to prove that he is dangerous to anyone but himself. However, we’re keeping a close eye on these threads to see if any of his postings turn violent. I should not be violating Tymen’s confidentiality, but I just want you all to know that these FBI delusions are real and not a joke. Last week in session I told him I was getting indications that he wasn’t getting enough sleep at night. He muttered something about not using indicators and informed me that he had the FBI on 24 hour surveillance of my house.
Be careful out there,
The Therapist

Overcast,

take note of this and hire some mafioso hit men to provide a touch of shelter !

you can actually pay them from your winnings in forex, although NO ONE has the simplest idea where the money really comes from to this day !

che

Rubbish!

I will simply carry a Zippo classic lighter with me, and Tymen (affectionately known as “Slow-Wax-Drip”) shall flee in terror.

Hey, I’m doing pretty good on GBDUSD (long) and USDJPY (short).

Such is the power of the ema14.

:slight_smile:

-OC

(ps Therapist, please keep me updated on SWD’s status. As you know, nothing is more dear to me than public safety. Well … that and hot, naked chicks.)

I love the FBI conversation…Still smiling after 5 minutes

certainly understand the “drip” part, and hey, whatcha know — that 14 is a strange and wonderful little sucker, is it not ?

how much did mp charge for that secret ?

che

You may not believe this, Che, but not only was that advice free (as in beer), I even received some fashion tips. That said, however, it has come to my attention that man cannot live by EMA14 alone.

Sigh, still struggling with the LRC’s.

My problem appears to be settings. When I look at the overlay, a channel is as long and big as I want. Even with mp’s fine instructions from the first page. To contain my fertile imagination, could you possible suggest some auto settings for them?

I believe you mentioned 14 and 240 for the daily, any others would be most appreciated.

Thanks!
OC

understand that mp prefers to recognize the LRC as a “roadmap” of where the price is at the moment and that it allows you to SEE what it is doing and where its heading. While the LRC can be used in and of itself as a trading system (buy or sell at the BOUNCE from bottom or top of the channel, setting a sl just before the midpoint), he only uses it as a guide to what direction the price is heading.

when using the channels in any timeframe, the “barrys s+r”, the price channels AND the bols are the important points to consider, with the bols being a “FINAL” tp point in most intraday moves

using the DSS should enable you to read the various charts trend with little problem, thus helping you to set trades

attached is a one minute chart where the zigzag shows a top — i believe this to be very temporary and the arrows point to where the price can be expected to fall in this retrace. the arrows point to the "price channels, the barrys and the bols.

on the next chart, we see that i wasnt looking at the indicators or i could have predicted this amount of move that happened

guess i shoulda done a 15 min chart, but wanted to show you this on a very short timeframe. the green lines are the channel itself, and you see how they function here.

chez

Ah! Thank you Chez! That makes it much clearer!

I believe I may have got hung up needlessly. I’ll google Barry’s S+R, snap on the Bollingers, and overlay a Shi_Channel. That should keep me busy.

Thanks a bundle, Chez, this is really appreciated.

Best,
OC

(of course, nothing can match the brute effectiveness of EMA14, but I am willing to expand my horizons a touch. :))

you should not forget the measly amount of indicators mp threw into the stew, as they do help forecast how much strength remains in a move, but perhaps more important, as he hangs on your every word and is simply 'raring to say something, what particular timeframes do you spend your time perusing ?

as a gentle hint to accompany that monster of an ema, try an ema 2 and an sma 5 crossover and please do not come back here slobbering your delight !

we all here just cant take too much gushing, although a little is certainly appreciated at times !

[B][I]a good revolution is like a bath in a hot tub — extremely refreshing ![/I][/B]

che

So I wonder if the normal reversals time now move, relative to EST, because of the time change?

the actual times will not move, but it will take at least a week to two for everything to fall back into place again, as each country gets used to what has happened.

che

I started on the 4h charts with the EMA14. But so delighted was I with my shiny toy, I started playing with it at the 1 hour, 30 minute, 15 m, 5m, and 1m charts. Then mixing and matching. Although it shouldn’t work, it does so remarkably well. I suspect I’ve just been turning my computer on at the right time.

To answer mp’s question, though, I would like to gravitate towards 4 hour trend following, and scalp the minutes. I’m currently on the 5 M playing with the sh_channel right now and the bollinger bands. The GBDUSD is almost like clockwork.

It’s kinda cool.

Oooooooohhhhh … I like.

Gambatte!

-OC

OC,

Please refrain from posting in this fashion. My face is burning, my ribs hurt and I have a slight headache from lack of oxygen. Also - my neighbour just came over to ask what I am ‘on’ and where could he get some".

:smiley:

agree with you shane, BUT will the mods like it also ? (something tells me they cant admit to it, but since they know the person so named in this “telling” short vision, i think they will laugh before they ban everyone !

overcast, mp believes he created a monster up on that mountain, inside the laboratory and surrounded by the villagers and their toothless hags.

may G-D have mercy on your soul !

i dont think i shall make it to “senior” member before im banned, so i wont even put out a pool !

che

No but you might of set a record to getting to Junior…LOL Overcast thank you for the dialogue posted up above that was well done and super funny.

Thanks gentlemen, you’re all a lot of fun.

I had an alternate ending where Tymen whips out a pair of candles, wields them like nunchakus, and pastes some poor orderly in the ear as he make a break for freedom, glorious freedom …

Only to be tackled by security, and tazered.

Repeatedly.

[I]Scene fades as screams of anquish fill the air as the delicate scent of melting wax wafts throughout the hospital …
[/I]

Call it the director’s cut. I’ll miss you guys.

Best,
OC

You going somewhere or projecting our demise ?

che

Script Edited