Mp -- Some Of My Non-secret Secrets

thinking back into the 50’s, was it not that mccarthy character who stood up stating “i hold in my hand a list of 500 communists working in the state department ?”

an awful similarity to one of the detractors who states there is “further” information that cannot be revealed until the remainder of the “detractors” agree to divulge that information.

seems an awful lot has been divulged already — whats left ?

he steals lollypops from babies ?

just questioning for my own edification

che

Bombasticty!

Hah!

Well a pox on the foul vermin who seek to muddy our sparkling hive. May their inner turmoil feed upon itself, wrecking havoc upon their personal lives until such point as I can stick pins in their voodoo dolls.

If that fails, I just need a coconut, basil oil, and a seven day candle.

Problem solved.

Speaking of Voodoo, I’d really like to address Rumple’s price action thingy. Don’t get me wrong … his Zen is very cool, I just have reservations as to whether it can overcome the house vig. If someone knows where the heretic’s preferred resting place is, please drop a line.

MP’s as well.

What’s the “secret”? Must be a play on words. :stuck_out_tongue:

At least this thread has gotten interesting again. Double LOL with a ROFL thrown in for good measure.

mp appears to favor chicken bones while TRO maintains a rather “cooler” head about those things, letting the “digital” world speak for him — he hangs out at the “link that shall not be named” but was posted in his thread ---- mp is presently off the shore of Quadalupe plotting to overthrow some administration or government or something ---- he might even buy a site we all know and love and throw some flotsom overboard.

i was not aware that TRO had gotten into price action thingies, but then, he got into everything else that indicated, overlayed or moved with those danged blinking bulbs of his !

the house VIG can be easily smashed into unusable junk by the clever imposition of sensible trading techniques coupled with a modicum of knowledge and experience — the house odds work with the hundreds of “chicken liddles” (from whence come the bones i toss so freely) but NEVER phases the all out pro, riding tall in the saddle of security and power ---- perhaps the reason why the “no goodniks” in brokerages resort to so much chicanery — they cant stop the trader who KNOWS, but maybe they can send a few dozen “munchkins” to go bite his boots and try to slow down the masked mans winnings !

unfortunately, as every one knows, masked men and super hero’s dont take lightly to that treatment and usually end up with a spectacular win, accompanied by the some grand old overture played as the credits roll !

NEXT let us discuss the exasperating use of the term "zero sum game, which is used ONLY by those whose life is meek, who have lost what they seek, and will never find adventure in their hum drum existences, so choose to wage war on the field of forex, a simple game !

hortense

One piece of golden advice I’m obligated to attribute to the late MP is the importance of those hours late in the night (for me) when Australia/Tokyo are closing up shop and Europe/London are opening up. I enter 90% of my positions at this time–I watch for reversals or continuations and bet on the ones backed by my technical tools. The logic in my brain is that the traders leaving the game are at a disadvantage because they won’t be around to watch what is going on. And as zero-sum states, another’s disadvantage is my advantage!

ah – already its the “late” mp ! Allow that i saw him resting in his casket up on the mountain, inside the castle, surrounded by the rest of the bats in his belfrey only a few hours ago and while having feasted and now resting, he did not appear to be one to consider as the “late” mp — at least not yet !

LOL

a secret about those “late” hours for you — theyre late for ALL of us — so late that often the eyes are shut, the mouth is making those typical “drive someone crazy snoring sounds” and the brain has hit that all important “rem” cycle.

during these periods, little chaps come out to play and to eat the milk and cookies that mp leaves for them and they repay the favor by presenting him with a large envelope filled with pips !

NOW, “zero sum” is a favorite term in this business, connoting as it does that someone must LOSE if you are to WIN, and ITS a term i must admit to disliking intensely !

how do you not know if the great number of lots you just got a a low price were not sold to you by someone covering a SHORT at a great profit ? ---- have they BEATEN you, or have YOU beaten them ? Did they simply decide to take a profit on a trade that has been running for forty days and forty nights and that they are now sick of, leaving the gleanings for you or did they sell you their shares, with you knowing the price is going up, but they got out just before a retrace on the one minute chart, so you suffer the small drawdown that they are now shorting ?

[B]WHO is the winner and who the loser ?[/B] So many people wish to make a simple white collar job, with many a “boring” overtone to it, into something “exciting”, “warlike” and “manly” and its all just so much “nothing !”

on our trading stations, we aim to win but theres no “warfare” involved, just a game of “pick the tp point”, and there is NOTHING there that is vaguely indicative of warfare or winning against some opponent —

AHAAAAA — not so simple is it ?

che

So when I take a profit on a trade, that money’s not coming from someone else? Tell me sir, who should I be properly thanking for the dollars in my bank account?? :smiley:

Oh it IS and given my current performance (once again) it’s probably ME!!! LOL!!!

Come to think of it akeakamai: why don’t you just send me your bank details and I send you the money by bank wire transfer. It’ll be much quicker than going through a broker (and the charges will be less too)!!! LOL!!!

hehe, yes it is you. One big thank you from me too for “under-performing” all these days :slight_smile:

ah ---- you intend to goad me into admitting the money comes from someplace, huh ?

depending on the amount of spirits i may have consumed, i firmly believe the “international bankers association” simply prints the stuff and sends it to you when you “win”, but that is yet an unproven theory that i shall keep to myself for a while.

but ya know what ? I havent a clue as to where all that money comes from, because i dont believe any of this is real !

when you go to the bank to cash your paycheck, where does that money come from ---- i believe its all a huge illusion and they just keep printing more in a basement someplace !

but mp is waking – perhaps he knows !

che

You know…you may be on to something there. :wink:

Shane

“I know you’ve come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.”

mp is awake and states that "he hasnt a clue either and harbors a secret belief that G-D is simply playing one very large game of monopoly with the world and that some day a very talented FIVE year old is going to come in and take the whole pot, thereby ending the game !

having NOTHING else to go on, can i say i dont believe ?

revolution is in the eye of the beholder !

che

i am now trembling in my boots — the federal thought police have been notified and very soon, i will no longer be allowed to think the incredibly unthinkable ---- offering peeps ways of making money !

in response to another thread, simply because i could NOT overcome the humor so contained.

===============================================

oh mr tyman, i have no desire to argue with you, but simply present facts that can BE PROVEN ---- it is YOU who chases mp around the world, which is an UNHEALTHY OBSESSION for anyone.

if the man states he likes a few indicators, what is it to you ?

if the original poster states the CCI is something he likes, and mp endorses it also, what is that statement to you ?

in the world of forex or any other trading, MANY ways exist to get to the pips one desires, with some taking one road and others taking another, so what is that to you ?

mp likes his indicators, defends them and it seems has to offer NO proof, because those who use the indicators seem to find PROFITS — why fight so hard against what is proven every day ?

price action is just fine, but mp doesnt choose to live with it, citing AND SHOWING the reversal candles that form during the day, yet the price DOES NOT REVERSE — he teaches support and resistance, which is the backbone of trading and irrifutable by anyone — the PROOF is simply out there to be seen ---- if he agrees with what others state, what is that to you ?

mp presents theories and ALL of those theories have been shown to be correct, but what is that to you ?

there are many different ways to trade posted on this site, some agreeing with your methods and many that do not ---- why do you jump on him for his PLAINLY OBSERVABLE TRUTHS, especially when he asks for nothing but YOU TEST AND EXAMINE WHAT HE SAYS !

there can be NO fairer way of looking at a mans teachings than to examine it in the light of the REAL market ---- then one sees if there is truth or fiction so contained.

unfortunately, mp gives FREE trading signals which have NEVER yet been wrong, and are available for you to examine at your leisure, but what is that to you ?

I firmly believe you have found an imaginary adversary in mp, who himself only cares that people profit from his experiences, being good or bad, and judge for themselves (and NOT follow blindly) what information he puts forth.

the utter simplicity of what he says can SIMPLY be observed — if it didnt work, he wouldnt have supporters and so much readership — he would be tarred and feathered by his OWN supporters with no need for the powers that be to enter into the fray, BUT what he says is OBSERVABLE, PROVEABLE AND PROFITABLE, and that appears to “bother” some others who are the power behind this site.

mp NEVER asks others to follow his “no sl theory”, but he is able to handle the drawdowns through the size of his accounts (he IS a financial corporation, after all and THAT fact is available in US government records !) and since he is fully aware that newbs do not carry that “cushion” he constantly warns NOT to follow that part of his trading theory !

i would put forth that there is a tremendous wall of jealousy facing mp, who has NEVER stated or done anything wrong on this site, but that people are taking “out of context” junk from the internet, with NO proofs, and trying to “forward condemn” his actions, which so far have been NOTHING but experienced and well proven methods !

they may sound like they disagree with YOUR teachings, but they are simply ANOTHER method of trading, so WHAT IS IT TO YOU ?

[B]until he tries to sucker money from a newb, request donations or even provide ONE HINT that he wishes to profit from this association with babypips, WHAT IS IT TO YOU ?[/B]

one thing i can state with certaintude — mp answered a post and relayed a post to administration about a “mental state” that was done as a complete joke, in the style he is well known for — mp’s “mental state” consists of an extraordinary high IQ (MENSA was boring !) and a love of trading which tends to overpower simple things like eating — if he is guilty of anything it is of being a “forex geek” and with joking aside, THAT is his interests ---- oh, btw, the heart condition is REAL, and the frequency of posting is his way of sharing truth before he dies (and THAT and only THAT is what pushes him forward) and as a plus, it did get him to the exhalted position of “FXMAN” so WHATS IT TO YOU ?

revolution comes in many forms
hackers also !

che

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymen1 View Post
Absolute crap!!

But then this character posting here is really mp6140 returned because he cannot stand the thought of being banned!!

This character who goes with the above name and others, namely Mr Parker and others that we do not yet know about, really thinks that I am that stupid and naive.

He forgets that I am a school teacher and have marked tens of thousands of assignments.
I can recognise a writing style a mile off.

I may have a personality that is highly disliked but one advantage is that I am con-man proof.

And mp6140 is a swindler and a con-man.
Thats why he is banned.

Read my writing - I am saying it here now, what I have known all along.
And now he poses as a new character and dares to quote me.

Sorry pal, I have alerted the veterans already and the administration will be contacted as soon as it is Monday.

Zero integrity, obviously.
A person with serious mental problems, being a total nuisance on this website.

For those reading this, don’t believe anything that mp6140 has ever written and don’t associate with the new name - the dog has just returned.

You may think that I am flaming when I say this - but really I am just reacting to a liar, swindler and con-man who is seeking to take other peoples money to trade a system that is part of all the snake oil websites (offset trading) and is correctly warned against by the veterans on this forum.

So certain am I that I am correct that I am happy to be banned if I am wrong.
But I am not wrong.
I can assure you that I have done my homework before I posted this.

So get lost con-man!!

I am considering phoning America and sending your Federal police after you!!
I am sure they have a file on you already!!

Is it funny? is it stupid?

btw I got some contacts in the “federal police”, and we can always grease some pips off to get you out of trouble :smiley:

Btw I posted with MP for over 2 months and he never ever solicited, let alone ask for money!! I on the other hand profited directly from following the overlays and signals.

tex

hey

gonna post your post over where tyman is posting his posts, so he can read your post about my posts !

mp thanks you for the vote of confidence and is very glad he never asked for $5.00 per indicator and the same price for the instruction sheet !

LOL

che

let the revolution begin !

[B]
IF I WAS MP-I will SUE TYMEN FOR Defamation.[/B]

I will go to oz and sue Tymen because he has been defaming my name!!

Tymen is a retired teacher, who is inexperienced, and just playing around with the forex trading. His method changes every 5 days or so, and there is no good reason why he changed his system other than he just lost last 3 days worth of profits and now he is going to try another set of indicators. May be he will get lucky one day and stumble upon LRC.

:mad:

Ah, your words delight me in ways I cannot explain.

I know full well the futility of scant edges gleaned from zero sum perspectives … a fate I would wish upon no one. A simple man such as myself cannot burden the complex emotions such fluctuations bring. They are best left for the wicked.

I prefer simple pleasures and large edges. Unwrapped women in the peak of their beauty do more for me than collagen, botox, implants, and an airbrush. As such, I have learned not to obfuscate reality, and if one must, do so with as few chemicals as possible.

You’ll feel better in the morning.

On this note, I have been having astounding success simply using the EMA14 crossing the price (note attachment). However, I am under no illusions. Even with my rabbit foot warping reality, I can see a time when market conditions may not be so favorable.

My experimentations with Shi_channels and LRCs have been a disappointment. They seem to work well in hindsight, but employing them in the here and now have yielded small return. More often than not, the price is just as likely to breakthrough as it is to rebound.

I return to my EMA14 crossover and prosper.

Given my nature, could you suggest a simple next step that I could employ to further my returns?

I am indebted.

Best,
OC

if i were mp, i would simply buy this whole site and relieve it of excess baggage !

tyman is a teacher, and as such cannot deal with those who would question his authority, although we see his authority comes from reading a lesson plan before he writes it on a blackboard.

by his own admission when he left this thread a few months back, he is NOT a dedicated forex trader — what may have changed due to retirement, i certainly cannot answer to, but i would say his experience level to be rather low, simply judging by how he hops and skips around constantly, apparently LOOKING for a decent way to trade.

his particular channels have been stated by its creator “not to include the complete move, but rather just the “meat” of the move”", and while it may be a nice thing indeed, i want something that will DEFINITELY show me where the world is heading, when it gets there and the EXACT number i should enter as a limit order — anything else is for kids !

but that is ALL that has been said, but fragile ego’s cannot handle truths well, and i would venture that mr tyman’s ego is thinner than a underdeveloped eggshell !

does mp hold the patent on all the TRUTHS to the universe ? I certainly doubt that, but what he DOES know appears to produce profit, and a lot more profit than most newbs can figure to attain and if that is a BAD thing, i cannot fathom what and how people think !

revolution is the serious business of poking people in the butt and waking them up

che