$MPW: Medical Properties Trust Provides a Buying Opportunity

Medical Properties Trust is a real estate investment trust that invests in healthcare facilities subject to NNN leases. Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, USA, it is a part of S&P400 mid-cap index. Investors can trade it under the ticker $MPW at NYSE. The company owns 438 properties in the United States, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Portugal, United Kingdom, Australia, Finland and Colombia. Also, trust owns equity interest in several healthcare providers.

Therefore, investors looking to invest both in real eastate and healthcare, obtain a great deal when buying $MPW.

Medical Properties Trust Monthly Elliott Wave Analysis 06.05.2022

The monthly chart below shows the Medical Properties Trust stock $MPW traded at NYSE. From the all-time lows, the stock price has developed a cycle up in blue wave (I) of super cycle degree. It has unfolded as an Elliott wave leading diagonal pattern being 3-3-3-3-3 structure. Blue wave (I) has printed the all-time high in February 2020 at 24.29. After 5 waves higher in wave (I), the correction lower in wave (II) has printed an important bottom in March 2020. While price is holding above 12.35, the cycle in wave (III) is currently in progress. The target for wave (III) will be 36.67-51.70 and even higher.

Medical Properties Elliott Wave Monthly

Medical Properties Trust Daily Elliott Wave Analysis 06.05.2022

The daily chart below shows in more detail the final stages of the wave I of (III) and the decline in wave II. From the highs in January 2021 at 24.13, wave II unfolds currently as an Elliott wave zigzag pattern being 5-3-5 structure. Hereby, waves ((A)) and ((B)) have already finished, wave ((C)) is in progress and should reach towards 100% extension of the wave ((A)). Also, the structure of the wave ((C)) looks incomplete.

Therefore, the blue box area 17.03-14.17 is a great opportunity to enter the market at a good price. Buyers should be waiting there. From the blue box area, the Medical Properties Trust stock should accelerate in the red wave wave III of blue wave (III) towards 24.13 and higher.

Medical Properties Elliott Wave Daily

Source: $MPW: Medical Properties Trust Provides a Buying Opportunity