MQader EA

Hi MQader,

Do i have to use the same broker as yours to copy the signal? Or any regulated brokers will do? I’m currently using hotforex btw. Your system is awesome so far !! Can’t wait to try it.

Many Thanks.

Hello,
You can use any broker u want.

Good luck.

Love your rapid support, I am registering with FxPro as we speak.
I will email you as well regarding the account details to get this set up.

Got a few questions I’d like to put to you via email :slight_smile:

Thanks again MQ!

Hi MQader,

Thanks for your kind reply. Already sent a mail with info attached for the license code. Looking forward to bring to to real account =) .

Many Thanks.

10-AUG-2015
Net Profit $139.34

Good performance. Can I download it directly from MT4 platform? I am also using hotforex

No, you need to download it from the link on the first post, then contact me to get the license key.

11-AUG-2015
Net Profit $180.56

The link on MyFxbook from first posts doesn’t work (the system was deleted by its creator). Can you post a new link on your EA performance?

myfxbook.com/members/montherqader/mqader-ea/1251256

Enjoy :slight_smile:

12-AUG-2015
Net Profit $296.12

Hi MQader

Are you still accepting people for your copy EA

I have downloaded it and emailed you but haven’t heard back

Sure, i still accepting people.
Are u still did not get your license key?

[QUOTE=“MQader;716185”] Sure, i still accepting people. Are u still did not get your license key?[/QUOTE]

Hello MQ. Check out my thread in my page, I just posted a trading strategy maybe u might like it. I’m looking for someone to help me code it and make something of it. Please I hope we can work together if u ever decide to.

Also, I like ur EA. good job man. I hope things go good for u. I just have a question. What is this download thing that u were talking about with the license. I tried to go back and read but I didn’t understand. If we download the ea we can trade it on our real accounts with a license code?

Hello brother,
The slave ea let u copy my orders on your mt4 but u need to contact me to get the license key which u set it up on the ea inputs.

You can use the slave ea on any broker and any account type.

About coding your strategy, i dont know if i can help because i am a construction manager and dont have time to focus on others code. But i will ask my friend to code it for sure if he have time for that.

Wish u good luck.

Alright brother. Jazak Allahu Khair for ur reply. What is ur email so I may contact u so I can more information about how to get onto this process. Where may I find more information about downloading the Slave master program or ea and to start the process.

Thank u

By the way brother. What’s ur email so I can email u.

Hi MQ,
Thanks for all your support so far, how should I fill the “Pair Suffix” box?
I want to replicate ALL of your trades at a 1/10th value at present as I’ll be trading with $1,000.

Cheers Monther,
Rasper

Hello,
Did u read the manual ?

Everything in the Zip file I downloaded yeah, I’ve got everything else set up the correct tick boxes ticked etc; but the instructions don’t cover anythign regarding the “Pair Suffix” box.
If I just need to leave it blank, as the image instructions suggest, I’ll do that.

I just wanted to confirm I don’t need to input any pairs in there?

Cheers,
Rasper