MQader EA

hello rasper,
where did u find the zip file?
are u talking about this link?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8m...UnM/view?pli=1

because i opened the link and I see the four items, but whenever i click them it doesn’t do anything.

what do u suggest brotha?

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

hello rasper,
where did u find the zip file?
are u talking about this link?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8m...UnM/view?pli=1

because i opened the link and I see the four items, but whenever i click them it doesn’t do anything.

what do u suggest brotha?

Right, I’ve just redownloaded the EA.
And it must have been updated, as the one I had - had instructions in a JPG - where as now its a comprehensive PDF.

Apologies MQ.

Deano - I’d download FoxIt - it is a PDF reader which should allow you to open the Instructions.

Hope this helps!

Hello all,
to enable the ea on your mt4. you need to unzip the files in the link, then follow the instructions on the manual.
Its not that hard.

Please add me to your list as well. My email is emadmax001 at gmail.com. Thank you kindly.

13-AUG-2015
Net Profit $160.91

Hi MQ, got everything set up.
For some reason I had an Old Version that didn’t have the PDF in it.

The manual in this version is so clear, anyone should be able to do it.
I’ve got it set up now at 0.01 for the moment - I am not sure whether FxPro will allow lots that small.
We’ll see what happens, might have to ramp up my investment.

Just for everyone’s info - that is looking to use this at 0.01 - this Lot size is too small.
It needs to be 0.1 minimum.

14-AUG-2015
Net Profit $98.93

Easy click on the link in the first post and send an email to mqader for the license key.
Follow instruction in the pdf file in the link download.

Very easy.

Looks like you are doing really well at trading, I will try this EA… Thanks :slight_smile:

17-AUG-2015
Net Profit $124.74

Hi Monther,

does your EA increase lot size after losses? I looked at your fxbook page and e.g on June4th, it says -437.3 Pips but +$42.11. Of course those results can come up, if you trade higher lotsize with smaller SL, but on half of your pairs you´re down in pips but up in profit. Coincidence or strategy?

18-AUG-2015
Net Profit $129.78

Hmm there is something wrong today. Made some real nice profit, but kinda like lost my whole equity during one of your few trades

Today, all trades closed except USDCAD still open.
But why u lost the whole equity?

USDCAD closed while posting the previous post.

[QUOTE=“MQader;717657”] Today, all trades closed except USDCAD still open. But why u lost the whole equity?[/QUOTE]

Closed now, lost over €600 today. Started yesterday. I still have faith so will keep following this EA

TwinX,
I mentioned many times to test this EA on Demo account first.
How come u lost 600? Whats the LotMultiplier value u used and whats your balance ?

19-AUG-2015
Net Profit -$106.81