MQader EA

23-SEP-2015
Net Profit $141.94

24-SEP-2015
Net Profit $128.70

25-SEP-2015
Net Profit -$1390.45

Here is an explanation about the EURUSD buy orders today.
Buy & Sell orders should open from Point A, but it opened from point B.
If the orders opened correctly, then Buy orders will hit TP directly. Sell order will open 5 multipliers and then hit TP.
I am apologize for this error if anyone loose an amount. I will do my best to recover this loose very soon.

The error happened because VPS connection problem.

Thank you.

Hello Monther, I am one of those who indeed suffered from a considerable loss today. But don’t worry, I don’t blame anybody, it was my decision to put the slave EA to my account, bad timing etc. But one question - wouldn’t it be possible that you share the EA itself instead of a copying EA - with that method no one would depend on your VPS connection any more. And if I am correct this is not the first time this issue with your VPS happened. You still could protect your EA with a (even time limited) license code to protect your intellectual property. Just a possible solution for those kind of serious issues. Regards, Alex

Hi, i know how to protect the EA, but this will not protect the idea of my EA.
I will review the code again and see how to solve this issues.

wish you good luck.

My account got blown away lost 4k euro. So I am out of business until I have enough savings again to join.
Was my own risk, but working in slave and loose connection happened before. I trust you mqader as I like your strategy. But master slave is not very save to follow for me right now. I think you will make it better when I have money again after a few months of working.

I am really sorry for your loos, i am sure u will recover it very soon.
I am still working on solving the problem.

Is there anyway we can manage the trades by ourselves? Sometimes I see that the lot sizes will double up and reaches to a certain size I do not feel comfortable with. Yes, sometimes the losses will be recovered with a big win again. Currently I was thinking to follow my account on the MT4 app and cancel every opening where the lot size is too big for me.

But the best would be an option to set max lot size.

Sometimes I also receive some errors, is it useful to send you this to check?

I’ve blown away on Friday my 2.5k account as well :frowning:
But as Alesamo said i don’t blame anyone, it was my choice.
I have to agree to the others who ask the EA itself, this copier isn’t safe at all sadly.

Regards

Having the ability to set a Max lot size would be nice - however this strategy requires the ability to double up and counteract its current losing trades.
You should manage this with a smaller lot size multiplier really.

Monther, would you not be able to obfuscate the code - so we can’t read/edit/redistribute it without your lisence still, however it would no longer be a Copier.

Most EA services operate like this - distributing a runnable file as opposed to a copier.
They still run the license system - and they still control code/and updates.
It just doesnt follow a copier directly.

Hi all,
I’d like to fix the problem first then think about how can u get the trades.

Thanks for your support.

Totally understand. Hope it can be up and running again soon

28-SEP-2015
Net Profit $132.47

29-SEP-2015
Net Profit $31.80

HI MQADER is that the EA back up and running again.?

Not yet, maybe next week.

Hmm, not a bad result

From the graphic, it shows great performance. I will waiting for newest update of this EA. It makes me curious.
Is this work for 4 digits broker such as Liteforex??

This EA should work for most Brokers. The only issue may be the leverage limit and the lot size limit. This EA needs a leverage of 1:500 to be effective. The lot size depends on your capital size. MQader has a Facebook page dedicated to this EA where you can find all the resources and EA updates. This EA is flawless so far.

The only problems we have run into are lot size problems for people with smaller accounts.
And
VPS Server disconnection errors, which has happened only once in the time that this EA has been tested.
MQader has discontinued the use of the EA Copier until he is done troubleshooting the server issue.

Due to the last server disconnection, I personally would recommend a larger account size with a smaller lot size to start out with. Perhaps a $2,000USD capital with a lot size of 0.1
That may not generate much profit, but if anything were to happen, you obviously wouldn’t lose much either.
That’s just my opinion at the moment. I am not an expert.