MQader EA

Cant access the link.
Please check it out again.

11-SEP-2015
Net Profit $227.33

14-SEP-2015
Net Profit $321.19

Hello MQader,

Truly impressive results, and just as impressive is the fact you’re so helpful (and patient!) to the other members.

I’ve been almost daily checking in your performance and decided it warrants testing on demo account. Unfortunately I’m a new member to this forum and do not yet have enough posts to email you. Could you send me a license key?

Thank you.

15-SEP-2015
Net Profit $122.63

Send me your MT4 account number please.

How can I get started and can you please explain how this method work ?

Hi,
Please read the posts for more information. If u still have questions, i am ready to answer it.

16-SEP-2015
Net Profit $158.95

I’m going to try and start posting my daily results as well.
I know that some people may be curious of how the Slave EA is working for people using MQader’s EA, so maybe I can help with that.
I will also try to post the details of what lot size I am using and what the reason is for using the lot size I am using.

Also, if anyone has any questions, I may also be able to answer them as well.
MQader is only one person and as this EA gets more popular, he may need help with all of the requests.

Regards,

-Paul

Thank you Paul.
I appreciate your help.

17-SEP-2015
Net Profit $121.37

18-SEP-2015
Net Profit $163.66

21-SEP-2015
Net Profit $102.50

MQader,

I have read every post on every page. I am having trouble downloading your zip file. your link takes me to the google drive, and I can see the files, but does not let me know them.

the google file located in the link is:
Slave EA V1.6rar

any idea how I can get the zip file? I am not on facebook

help??

I am at work at the moment, anklerep, but when I get home I will post the most up-to-date links for the files you need.
That is, if MQader hasn’t posted before I do.

This EA is working pretty decently on MQader’s end, but there are some minor issues that we are still trying to figure out between the users using the EA.
It would be best to test this with us on Demo. We are all working together to get the minor issues smoothed out, but even still with these problems, the demo’s seem to be gaining profit anyway.

I’ll be back in a few hours with the links. :slight_smile:

Hi MQader,

First i really appreciate what you do and that you offer the slave. And will keep following you.

However i am really confused as i notice i do not get the same results and i hope to get the same results.
I have the same broker. The only diffrence is i trade in EUR. My profit was 63 euro. Good profit still but far away from your result.

I could share all trade results of this day if you like but i am unsure if i am allowed to post it here.

Thanks.

Believe it or not, there are others, like myself, that don’t get the same results as MQader. We are still trying to figure out why that is.
For me, at first it was definitely because of my internet. I was being pulled out of trades prematurely because my internet connection was on an unstable wireless signal. I resolved that issue by connecting my computer directly to the modem via Ethernet cable.
Now, another reason that some of us are getting different results than MQ is because of the fact that we are using a copier which, I think, has a slight delay. MQader is providing this EA for free and it appears to be a really effective automated system on this market currently. I think the reason that he does not distribute his actual EA and uses a Slave instead is because of that. He wants to keep his system away from abuse and wants to manage it himself.
I agree with him on this, for the time being.
Honestly, I was kind of worried that if enough people found out about this and started using it, that the amount of money being generated would cause the EA to no longer be valid in the market. I don’t know if that’s even true, though. Seems like that would have to be a LOT of money to do something like that.

So since you use EUR instead of USD to trade, I would just look at your percentage increase or the amount of pips you gain. The amount of pips you profit should be somewhat close to MQ’s.

As far as sharing your results, I don’t see why you can’t share them. I am pretty sure MQader would be fine with that. He’s a pretty cool guy.

Regards,

• Paul

Looks like you may have to go to MQader’s Facebook page in order to download the latest EA files, anklerep. You may need to ask MQ to join as this is a closed group.

22-SEP-2015
Net Profit $140.08