MQader EA

13-May-2015
Net profit: $168.94

That is impressive, about how long does a trade last?

Hello James,
The trade starts on 14 Apr, 2015. and the net profit is about 40% .

15-May-2015
Net profit: $133.47

18-May-2015
Net profit: $136.67

Tonight, i will start using MQADER EA on my REAL account. You can follow me on this link.
MQADER EA System by montherqader | Myfxbook

The previous link for the demo account will still working to the end of May.

Good luck.

Hello all,
There will be no more trades today. I contact my broker and they said i can only trade the pairs that say .fix. while today i used the pair without .fix

I will not be able to trade EUR/USD but i need to trade EUR/USD.fix
Therefore no more trades today and we will start again tonight. But i already gained [U][B]$41[/B][/U]

Thanks.

Will you share your ea at some point?

I share my EA because i want all members to test it with me.
Later on, i will share the trades for FREE.

You share your EA, but I canā€™t see a download link or something like that.

I mean share the trades and results as i wrote on the first post.
You can find the results on this link.
MQ_1H System by montherqader | Myfxbook

This is my first post according to my REAL account.
20-5-2015
Net Profit: $118.25

[B]Fantastic, I hope that we can download EA after the test is completed[/B]

Hello Abdulrahman.
I am willing to make this EA [B][U]signals [/U][/B]free for any one want to use it, but canā€™t make MQADER EA downloadable.
Anyway, all we need is time to make sure the EA give us good signals.

Good luck to all.

21st of May, 2015
Net Profit: $84.55

can you tell us something about how it tradesā€¦with trend, counter trend, you said earlier you increase lot sizes, does it use a form of Martingaleā€¦what would cause it to have a very bad runā€¦just some general info please

I donā€™t want to seem greedy, Iā€™m just curious - why canā€™t you do that?

[B]I understand, good luck to you and Iā€™m here to watch[/B]

Hello topguntrader,

The EA depends on BolingerBands, OsMA and Volume indicators. All in special Parameters and levels. The EA does not depend on Trend or News and its not Martingale system.
I studied the Market for the last three years and found relations between the Price on the specific candle and the price on the previous week, Month and year.
BolingerBands and OsMA give me Buy or Sell signal after i use its values on some equations and compare it to the OsMA value(Value generated also from many equations ).

Sometimes it gives wrong signals, therefor i use the volume indicator to filter the signals. But not directly, i compare it with its opposite sign multiply with values from previous equations .

Off course there are many ā€œSecretsā€ on this EA, but thatā€™s all i can give. I hope i can help people get some profit in this market.

Again, MQADER IS FREE AND WILL BE FREE. All we need is sometime to make sure its good system.
I will not share the signals with anyone before i make sure its good system because i dont wanna anyone to loose his money because of me.

Thank you.

Hello Exterior,
I worked hard to make this EA, Why should i share it with others?
I want to help people by share the signals and i think thatā€™s all what people need. Right ?