MQader EA

Of course, no problem with that. I think I would do the same if I had something like that.
As I said, I was just curious, because “I [B]can’t[/B] make it downloadable” sounded like there is a technical obstacle or something like that and I wondered, why you [B]can’t[/B] make it downloadable. But I can totally understand, that you don’t [B]want[/B] do that.

Thanks for understanding.
Please feel free to ask if u have any question.

Friday, 22nd of May, 2015
Net Profit: $93.62

Wish happy weekend to all.

is there any general info you can give on the system, is it with or countertrend, i see you say you add positions, so does it use martingale? what would the market need to do to make this a loser etc…thanks

MQADER is non of the systems you mentioned, its made by my own technique.
I was afraid of big movements like what happend with CHF couple of months ago, but i already code the EA to avaoid these movements and get a profit at the end of the unusual market activities.

Good luck to all.

I have a question, Does it work accurately after the release of important news from 5 to 10 minutes

No, it has nothing to do with the news. I don’t care about or wait the news anymore :5:

Dear members,
My VPS can’t handle the Real and Demo MT4 accounts. So i have to stop the Demo account and continue with the REAL account.

Here is the link for the Real account
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/montherqader/mqader-ea/1251256

Thank you.

on the Myfxbook page May 20th shows as -91.9 pips and a Red Tower below the line…but equity still went up ??and a profit on the day of 159 usd…how does that all happen losing pips ?

Hello topguntrader,
I am not familiar with Myfxbook vocabulary. But i think because i use multipliers, therefore at the end i got profit although i lost many pips with little lot size.
I just asked my friend and he told me this is called floating lose. ( I dont know what that mean :slight_smile: )
By the way, the 20/5/2015 net profit is only $118.25.

If there is someone help us answer your question i will be appreciated.

Thank you.

20-May-2015
The market was very very weak. The net profit was $22.52 :31:

26-May-2015
Net Profit $132.99

Hi Genius, your EA looks awesome, when would you like to share with us? And you said its free…My mouth is already wet…

He said he will share the signals, not the EA.

27-May-2015
Net Profit $136.46

28-May-2015
Net Profit $123.69

Congratulations, your system is off to a good start. How does it make money while consistently losing pips? It must be Martingale or a similar multiplier strategy. Is there any more information you can share on this concept?

Did you read the previous pages?

Hello all,
we gain good profit today, i am still waiting for EURGBP to hit tp, i need 5 pips only to hit tp.
I will post the results as soon as it hit tp.

Wish me good luck :cool:

29-May-2015
Net profit: $153.84
EURGBP will be open for the next week.

Good luck for all.