MQader EA

Hi
Mqader can you Say me how much Max lots did you reach from min lots invested?

Hello,
Actually i dont give attention to the number of pips as much as to the daily equity.
In addition, i might loose pips in a day, but the equity is still moving up. Thats because i use my own multiplier strategy.

Have a nice day.

Use ok but the margin call? Can you risk a margin call? With your multiplier system management… Also with a stop loss that can to be large

Till now,
just few orders hit sl. And the drawdown is only 10%.
I am still waiting for more big market movements because i wanna test the EA. I already tested it and it work fine.

Please feel free to ask if u have any question.

thank for your answer…
when do you think that your EA can to complete the test

did you backtested it on past years?

however
good luck

Yes, i backtested it and i got great results.
I think i will complete the test in one month.

16-JUNE-2015
Net Profit $98.32

hi MQ but in a PAMM ACCOUNT all must to be with only 1 broker?

thx

17-JUNE-2015
Net Profit $116.70

Very nice performance so far, MQader. May I ask another question, will your EA start to compound profits as the account equity grows? It seems you have created a real winner here that has generated profit every single *day of the test period. Congratulations to you :smiley:

Thats right.
If u have better idea please let me know. I already code copier EA but sometimes have problem with fast movements. So i dont wanna take risk and deal with it.

I am not forcing anyone to open account with my broker, but from my point view, the PAMM is the best to copy signals without problems.

Again, if u have better way, please share it and i am ready for it.

Wish u good luck.

hi yes i think that the pamm account is the best solution

but to manage account do yu need legal permiss as a trader or manager ?

then i saw fx pro is your broker …has it an insurance on fund deposited?
thanks

i have fxcm and it regive money until 70.000 euro i think…in the case of bunkrupty

thx

Hello,
According to my information, i dont need legal permission, all i need is open PAMM account and start working. Thats all.

On the other hand, i am sure that FXPRO has insurance on fund deposited, but i dont have details about it, i think u have to contact FXPRO customer service and ask them.
I will contact them tonight and give u the information as soon as i get it.

Good luck.

Hello meads797,
I programmed my EA to deal with fixed lot size regardless the account balance.
The next step is to increase the lot size for period of time and so on.

I might determine the lot size based on the account balance but i prefer to change the size manually to avoid margin call.

Hope i answer your question, please feel free to ask more questions.

Good luck.

18-JUNE-2015
Net Profit $85.15

Today, i just completed the first month testing MQader EA on real account.
I gain 27% and 10% Drawdown.

Good luck.

ok guy …you are a big person

when will we start?

Very soon. Lets wait couple of days and see how the EA works and watch the results.

The issue I spot here is the draw down is really severe. Like your EA doesn’t use stop losses, or really large ones.

So if one of these drawn down periods doesn’t recover - you could lose a massive chunk of the account or even the lot.

[QUOTE=“dazamate;706851”]The issue I spot here is the draw down is really severe. Like your EA doesn’t use stop losses, or really large ones. So if one of these drawn down periods doesn’t recover - you could lose a massive chunk of the account or even the lot.[/QUOTE]

10% drawdown is very low, don’t you think? Where did you spot heavy drawdown??

Hi,
My EA USE stop loose, and its NOT large. And few orders during the last month hit sl.

As i said on previous posts, i studied the market for many years and then code my EA. Therefore i still waiting for more time to test MQADER EA on real account.

Lets see how the EA will deal with the market movements during the test phase although i trust my EA and sure it will do great job.