MQader EA

[B]You make me more confident that there is a way to profit in this market.[/B]

1-June-2015
Net Profit $179.91
:59:

[QUOTE=“Exterior;702547”] Did you read the previous pages?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I read the previous pages several times. The OP mentions that he doesn’t use martingale. I was just wondering if he could explain how his multipliers differ from martingale? So far, it has not been made clear. He does not owe me an explanation, of course. I ask out of mere curiousity. Again, congrats on continued profits MQader.

Hello meads797, thanks for your question.
Actually, i was not know the meaning of Martingale system before i start this thread. I started learn more about this system after give more details about MQADER EA. I read many articles which explain how the Martingale system works.

My EA is not quiet like Martingale because:

knowledge of past events never helps predict the mean of the future winnings, while MQADER EA depends on study the past values to take a decision. (As GANN Square).

Martingale systems change the order type depends on the P&L while trading, while MQADER EA does not do that.

Martingale systems works on any Symbols, oil and gold while MQADER EA works only on some symbols.

MQADER EA has a SL strategy to prevent from the inverse movements.

When MQADER give a signal, this mean the price will hit tp asap and it might not use multipliers.

Thats all i can explain about my system.

Thanks and wish u good luck.

2-June-2015
Net Profit $69.46

Hope i answer your question meads797.

[QUOTE=“MQader;703530”] Hope i answer your question meads797.[/QUOTE]

Yes thank you for the thoughtful and detailed response. It is much appreciated! I wish you continued trading success, and will be monitoring your progress closely.

3-June-2015
Net Profit $132.4
:35:

4-June-2015
Net Profit $42.11

5-June-2015
Net Profit $183.74
:35: :35: :35:

Wish you all a wonderful weekend!

When will you consider releasing this ?

Hello topguntrader, i am willing to distribute the signals before the end of this June. I am thinking now of how can i distribute the signals. I think the best way to copy the signals is to open PAMM account because sometimes the tp pips are few so i cant write down the signals on my thread. On the other hand, i cant keep watching my system all the time because many orders open very early.

If anyone have anyway to copy the signals, please share it with us.

Thank you.

Justs as an idea: Is your EA coded with Metatrader 4 (mql 4 or 5)? Then there would be a posibillity:

When your EA detects a signal, you could send an automated web request with all the necassary data.
For example:

example.com/newsignal?entry=1.12345&stop=1.12300&tp=1.12400&volume=0.1

Then, the website would have to take this request, read the data and publish the signal. With that, every signal would automatically be populated by the EA and the website.

Edit:
This is just a theory by now, I haven’t tested this at this point.

Thanks for your concern.
I coded my system based on MT4. I already coded Master and Slave EAs to copy the signals. Master EA send signals to the website then the Slave EA copy signals from the website. but when the price moves fast, it wont execute orders.

Therefore i dont trust this way.

I still prefer PAMM account.

8-JUNE-2015
Net Profit $87.80

9-JUNE-2015
Net Profit $298.47
:35::35::35:

10-JUNE-2015
Net Profit $77.44

11-JUNE-2015
Net Profit $129.73
:59: :35: