Mt4 broker

I�ve had an experience with Canadian office of fxopen. web FXOpen mini & micro forex broker - forex services - forex trading
My personal recommendation : Scalping is permitted. I didn�t have any problem with money withdrawal. Fast and great support. Good eurgbp and eurusd execution during asian session. But not NFA registered.

I still think ACM is the best forex broker out there.
Great spreads, no re quotes or slippage. ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certified�

Hi,

I’ve found good explanation how to select the right metatrader 4 brokerage firm. I think, this info would be interesting for all forex traders. I use sсalping strategies and I had to change a lot of brokers before I found this information.
iticsoftware.com/metatrader-broker.php

I just visited that site, is it a broker or a robot or what?
Because all that I saw were robots and software for sale�:(

You can find a lot off info about mt4 brokers in “mt4 brokers” section. Direct url Forex Brokers | Metatrader Brokers
But you should fill in short form before.

Do I have to pay??? To get the info�
Thanks!

I looked at mt4 brokers section, the info was really good about mt4 brokers.
I can also suggest a place to have really good info about mt4 brokers, visit
articlesbase.com/currency-trading-articles/metatrader-brokers-how-to-get-cashback-from-forex-trading-1575375.html , it helped and surely
will help others to get good info about mt4 brokers.:slight_smile:

I have been in the market for years… I have settled with WSD GLOBAL MARKETS as my broker. They offer the best spreads out there… 0.5 pip on EURUSD , which I trade the most… They have very prompt support 24/5 and are NZX regulated with client segregated a/c’s . What more could a trader ask for?