MT4 keeps crashing as soon as I hit start for strategy testing

Crashes can’t open it. Like literally crashes I only can close mt4 after I click start

Good profitable trading strategy is essential. However, I recommend to build one yourself. If you find a good strategy in online it might not suitable to you.

Have you tried to uninstall/reinstall the MT4 software?

Yes, that is right. But it is also important to practice as much as possible. There are other strategies too and if you find them to be profitable, there is no harm using them.

There’s no harm in using existing strategies but if someone wants to develop them for their benefit, that’s really good. I certainly can’t do that for my trades but I use a few like scalping, day trading, range trading and even price action. How about you?

I mostly trade using price action and I’ve also been a scalper. It takes some time to perfect a strategy properly and I’ve been backtesting them using Fxtm and Turnkeyforex. I like to use both MT4 and MT5 platforms and I find them to be profitable for my strategies.

I know that MT4 is a great trading platform that we traders use for its simplicity and flexibility. But if it doesn’t work, you don’t need to use it. There are many other trading platforms that will work better for your trading requirements. But make sure that you demo trade with them before risking the money.