MT4 Money Manager

Hi,
We developed a totally free (mt4) money management script, which calculates the risk, the stop loss value and adjusts the position size automatically for each trade.

Your feedback would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

The link: mt4trademanager.com.au/moneymanager
Again: it is NOT for sale; it is totally free. If you could try it even on MAC that would be fantastic.

Oups
:33:
Thanks!

I had a quick look at the script, after having watched the video on your website (you might think about getting a different narrator for the video, by the way … that guy is really hard to understand).

The script performs well, but it contains a lot of unnecessary info (broker, account type, account currency, leverage etc) … I guess most traders will be aware of the broker they use as well as whether it’s a demo or live account, hehe.
Fortunately, one can delete unnecessary objects manually, even though it is bothersome to do so each time the script starts.

One real disadvantage: If one runs the code as a script, there is no way to change parameters (initial distance of upper and lower lines and, especially, risk percentage) anymore; this can only be done the very first time the script is being attached to a chart.
I therefore run it as an EA (place it in the main ‘Experts’ folder of MT4 instead of in \experts\scripts). This opens the settings window every time the code is being attached to a chart.

One nice thing: I like the display of ‘Time remaining to next Candle’, in the lower left corner of the chart … that’s probably the most useful aspect of the script, hehe.

Cheers,
P.

I just dowloaded it. Thanks for the share Dantepuma. This EA really helpful for some reason :slight_smile:

You are welcome and good luck with your trading career :60:

We fixed the problem with symbols with prefix and suffix, you can download and install the updated versions.

New version is available to download with upgraded logic, works accurately with brokers with prefix and suffix.

where do i find this

Hi, Here :slight_smile:

Thanks for this mate :60:

Updated version is available to download.