MT4 on mac?

I was using wine before and mt4 was crashing for some unknown reason. I’ll definitely try out Parallels.

It appears the way to go is to purchase parallels, and then purchase windows. Sounds like a plan.

Ive tried Wine, PlayOnMac and a few others, all multiple times, to no avail. I was trying to do it for free, but meh. This would appear to be worth it lol.

I run Wine/PlayonMac but it does crash sometimes and I often have trouble running EAs. VMWare or Parallels have been more consistent for me.

Hi!
I use Fxpro, but they don’t have MT4 platform to Mac.
Solution:
I have donwloaded the MT4 platform to mac from XM, then i copied the needed FxPro.com-RealXX.srv file from installed windows platform to XM-ap/drive_c/Program Files/XM MT4/config/.
Now it’s working.

Wow this saved my file. I just got a mac and have no idea how to run windows software through parallel stuff.

Just downloaded the MT4 file from the XM website and it was working instantly.

My MacBook runs very hot when all the charting software is open (I use Oanda FxTrade Platform) and I am afraid it will burn out early. So I decided to buy a Windows based computer and can now use both MT4 and FxTrade. I am sure the Parallel environment works just as well.