MT4 Question: Chart scrolling/Time frame change

Hello,
I’m trying to understand how to use MT4. When I change time frames on every chart, they system brigns me to “Old prices” meaning that I have to scroll to the right or press the button on the top to bring me over to the current price action.
Is there a way to make by default that when I am changing time frames or opening a new chart that all charts open the most recent price action?

i dont think there is no. Just open the charts you want and leave them open in tabs at the bottom. Then when you log into your mt4 every time they will all be there the same way you left them. It not that much of a problem its only one button.

Plus you can make a template of the colours and indicators you like plus the current price action then when you open a chart right click and then select your template and it instantly loads your preferred settigns

1 Like

I am not sure if this will help, but if I understand the problem then try this; right click on the chart and click on “Properties”. Click the “Common” tab. On the first top left box below you will see “Offline chart” “Chart on Foreground” “Chartshift” and "Chart Autoscroll. Try it only having the boxes Chart shift and Chart Autochart checked. Hope that helps.

1 Like