MT4 Trade Manager EA

100% true! My previous broker wasn’t very flexible with EA, like I couldn’t open/close a position with pips smaller than 4, but my new one, turnkeyforex, is compatible with different scripts. When I used EA for the first time with turnkeyforex, I loved the fact that it reduced my stress level and saved me time. Besides, you can always take charge if you feel like it. Perfect for part time traders!

1 Like

yeah i see a lot more out there that say they work with full EA systems now

1 Like

That’s great. Hope it works fine for you.

1 Like

I have been using MT5 and pretty comfortable with it, wish could use this though. Would be nice if somebody could modify and make it compatible for use in MT5.

1 Like

Haha thanks bro, glad you have an appreciation of UI UX too! I am working on releasing a huge big update on this in the future but a shitty thing is that MT4 has so much limitations lol.

btw sorry for the delayed reply!

I agree with this - the idea behind this EA is to have a plan set the plan and let the plan work by itself. Every part of a trade should be handled by the EA (breakeven, partial profit, cancelling the pending order, news proximity, etc.) so you can rest easy at night not worrying about this lol

I will put this in my plans buddy. There has been some requests for it so far so I’ll start thinking of creating one :slight_smile:

if a broker doesn’t allow EAs… RUN lol

No Worries about the delay !
Yeah MQL4 (also MQL5) is a ■■■■ pile to code something that look like a really good end product.
Keep me posted about this shinny new big thing, i’m really curious !

@galaxytrades The free trial EA doesn’t work for me ?

@galaxytrades it doesn’t work for me?

Hi @galaxytrades - Thank you so much for making this amazing trade manager available for free! By the dates on this thread it looks like I’m pretty late to this party - is the most recently linked version of the EA still the most current one for MT4?

Also, is there a way that I could set a pending limit order to be canceled automatically if an open trade hits TP?

i think that i might have some interesting news for you nice folks.

when someone releases or distributes a metatrader EA or Indicator(i think) AND that program requires that you ALLOW DLL IMPORTS… are you aware that you are allowing this bot or indicator to READ/WRITE ANY AND ALL FILES on your computer and you have also allowed it to CREATE A HACKER’S BACKDOOR PAYLOAD to be installed onto your computer? do you notice that the image(below) says something about “POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS”?

by allowing dll imports, you are allowing this EA or INDICATOR to use low level windows api functions which gives this EA or INDICATOR the ability to do literally any thing imaginable, such as reading/writing files and communicating with the internet AND YOU ARE ALSO ALLOWING THIS EA OR INDICATOR TO EXECUTE OTHER PROGRAMS THAT RESIDE ON YOUR COMPUTER.

you are also allowing this EA or INDICATOR to record your keystrokes and then transmit them back to another computer where they would now have your banking information and they would have your bitcoin details.

this could perhaps be a carefully planned criminal operation in progress.

all of this is possible when you “ALLOW DLL IMPORTS”.

the bottom line problem is that since you only have the EX4 executable and you DO NOT HAVE THE SOURCE CODE… you have no way to verify what this developer is or is not doing.

i am not saying that this developer is doing this, but just so you know…

following is an example of what types of code can be ran using this “ALLOW DLL IMPORTS” option. the following lines of code when embedded into a bot or indicator can EXECUTE a program on your harddrive that they perhaps created because you gave them the privilege to read and write to hard drive files.

#import "shell32.dll"

int ShellExecuteW(int hwnd,string operation,string file,string parameters,string directory,int showCmd);

#import

allowdll

edit: i am bit rusty on these details, and now that i think about it… i think maybe this ALLOW DLL IMPORTS might only be an issue in EA’s and NOT INDICATORS.but even so this bot being distributed here is an EA so what i write still applies just the same.

Hello! Wow thanks for finding this thread haha. I have the updated version here: Best MT4 Trade Manager EA | The Forex Army

The free version still works - you can easily download and get it there but it’s restricted to a few popular instruments.

Regarding the point below on DLL imports - it actually is used to check the license of the indicator before it works. You technically don’t need to enable it for the free version :slight_smile:

Have fun with it!

Cheers,
Desmond

1 Like