Mt5 can't place bracket orders

mt5 i can’t place bracket orders, somehow all the orders become one cancel the other order, OCO. is there an option mt5 accepts bracket order? already changed the sl tp to pips.

Some brokers will not permit customers to have two positions open at the same time on the same market in opposite directions. In some jurisdictions this is prohibited.

hi tommor,
well, i use mt5 as a demo account, for testing.
i think i know the problem,
mt4 my real account: SL and TP orders will still be active, even if your computer is switched off.
mt5 demo: SL and TP are not active when computer is switched off. are there options demo account to get SL and TP active. i think this is necessary to place bracket orders

Its not a system I use, but surely there must be a way for pending orders to be “stored”. Otherwise this would be a seriously limited demo.

unfortunately MT5 doesn’t support bracket orders Even if you change your stop loss and take profit to pips you’re still out of luck. If you really need bracket orders you might have to switch to a different platform that has this feature. Kinda sucks but that’s the way it is