Mti

I just got through with a live MTI presentation. Does anyone have any experience with the $5,995 training package?

Hey think logic.
Are you gonna pay around $6000 to them??
Why not put $2000 and trade micro lots, and learn for a period of 6 months just trade very small, practice, learn all the technical indicators. Practice and practice… buy $100 - $500 worth technical bookz from Amazon.
Read, ask questions out here, practice… this is how you learn…

Not paying $6000 to someone, and they teach you the same thing what you will get from technical analysis book…

haven’t heard good things about them… they are not “bad guys” but for what you get it is WAY overpriced… there are many places including babypips.com that will give you way more value and it is for free…

You could always do the unethical thing and take advantage of their education for 90 days and get your money back. However, it may not be so unethical since when I was reading their summary of their package their first phase seems lacking. In which case I would think it would be a justified return if you are not satisfied with phase one. I think what makes them special is all the other phases.