MTrading - share your trading experience

Does anyone has an account with Mtrading?

What are your experiences?

Do you experience problem in withdrawals?

Is this Mtrading regulated to operate at standards?

Any Pilipinos having an account with Mtrading?

I am planning to open an account.

So, nobody trades with this broker? That’s kinda strange, the company has been around for a while on the market and the conditions on the site aren’t bad. On their site I even saw the much engaging theme of crypto cfd, I suspect that thanks to this feature you can hedge pretty well… In general if anyone has trading experience with this broker, I’d also like to listen with great interest.

I’ve been trading with them just recently. In terms of crypto cfd, you noted well, I’ve just shorted my btcusd positions, on bitcoin’s wallet, anyway, I’m trying to atleast somehow decrease my risks, while there’s downward bitcoin corrections. Execution by the way is ok, the terminal doesn’t lag, in a word it’s good.

I read abou Meta Trader 4 Supreme Edition on their site. As far as I understand, it’s a regular MT4 but with more functions, right?

Yes, you’re right. It’s an improved platform with more functions. I like the mini-version the most. It’s a nice feature, you can manage your trades faster and more comfortably.

As I see this broker has some peculiar featres but what about the trading conditions? How are things with spreads, fees and money withdrawals?

I’ll tell about MTrading: there are two account types, m.premium and m.platinum, which differ by initial contribution of $100 and $1,000. There are even zero spreads and a leverage of 1:1000 on m.platinum. The maximum order amount is higher. Money can be withdrawn to cards and e-wallets. I haven’t had any problems with funds withdrawal yet.

Can one trade with crypt there? What assets does it have in general?

MTrading has crypt, but not many, just 5 currencies. But there’s no use for me of many, actually. And I think not a lot people need them all. People trade with 38 currency pairs on forex. There are raw materials, metals, indices, shares. Well, the same as others.

I’d like to ask about bonuses the thing that other brokers don’t have.

A lot of brokers have bonuses, almost everyone. MTrading offers iPhone X (I saw a promo on a third-party site). You need to deposit $5,000 and make like 100 deals, if I’m not mistaken, in order to get it.

I’ve traded and got a massive drawdown, I want to change my broker. I’m collecting opinions about other brokers from people who trade with them. So I’m going to bother you with my questions a little bit more. What about trading accounts?

I trade on mtrading. It’s a good broker for me, there are two types of accounts: mpremium and mpro, minimal deposit is $100 and $1000 accordingly. There are all the necessary assets for proper trading, the spreads are narrow.

I’m also a client of this broker. I don’t have any problems with trading. Their platform mtrader 4 is super, it works stably, doesn’t freeze. There are mobile versions too.

I’ll add that mtrading’s client support is good. I had some questions regarding bonuses, they gave me informative answers right away.

There are no ideal brokers. Mtrading could add some cryptocurrencies or soften some bonuses terms, but it’s not crucial. The main thing is that it satisifies all the stated matters. I’ve been trading there for quite a long time and I’m not planning to change it.

Thank you for sharing your experience, but I’ll wait a bit more before registering there. I’d also like to collect some info about others. Maybe some day…

Managed to profit quite well on the latest news regarding unemployment in the US, I only regret that the lot was minimal, otherwise I would earned even more money.

Trading news is a very risky business, so you did everything right, it’s better to follow risk management, it lets you minimize your troubles and losses.

By the way, I trade on the news quite often, I like the fact that this broker doesn’t have any problems with performance, even when the statistics is tough, there are still no requotes or other unpleasant things.