Multi-Time Frame Trend Trading

I entered long at 0.8422, will see :slight_smile:

The daily au trend is down. H4 up squeeze breakout might still work, but itā€™s against my plan. :frowning:

I took it, same entry as you w/ 55 pip sl. But Iā€™m watching it close :cool:

its still not late to enter

au, uj, ucad all ahead. Looks like you have found a home on the H4 RenaLa :smiley:

No need to take any losses on any of these.

You know how to use buy stops and sell stops with stoploss entered and trailing stops entered to schedule these trades to work while you sleep, right, RenaLa?

yes, I do

I dont use trailing stops
the problem is to locate a squeeze while I sleep :confused:

are you talking about how to schedule the exit??
I was thinking about more trades :smiley:

how do you like my idea to schedule the exit for aud/usd at about 50% of the last bearish candle that is on weekly chart?
or even around 0.8760 ??

Graviton, do you always use the multilot strat when entering or only sparesly on longer TF?

now I dont know what ever you was thinking of
I know how to use buy stops and sell stops with stoploss entered

Yes, probably between 8700 and 8800. It just where depends on how you draw your fib line. I like to draw trendlines and when I think Iā€™m close to an exit, exit on the break of the trendline. That makes sense from a Price Action watching point of view. About half the time it breaks the trendline and I exit with good profit, but about half the time it doesnā€™t break the trendline and I stay in for even more pips :smiley: Pips good.

Wonder what TF do you trade ??? :smiley:

Yes, unfortunately, I donā€™t know how to identify squeeze breakouts while I sleep either. Thatā€™s ok though, there are plenty while Iā€™m awake:)

But being able to schedule putting on additional lots with stoploss and taking profit while you sleep is important on these longer term trades.

For instance, Iā€™ve already scheduled the 2nd lots for ucad and au, so if Iā€™m taking a nap, they still go on :smiley:

Graviton, would you look at usd-jpy
what do you think?

Do you realize you are now only a few weeks of practice away from being a world class trader? You are almost there.

Realize that a world class trader makes an average of about 2% increase in account value per week with no weekly drawdowns.

The 2% per week part is easy. My cat can do that while Iā€™m away from my desk getting coffee, and she will if I donā€™t watch her. The no drawdowns part is the hard part. It took me a long time to get to that point. My cat still canā€™t understand the no drawdowns part.

Thatā€™s where you are now, 2% per week is easy for you now. Trading with no drawdowns from week to week, week in and week out will take more patience than you ever knew you had. But thatā€™s your goal now. Not profit. Profits will fall in your lap from now on out. Trading with no weekly drawdowns is now your goal. Work on that, OK?

drow trend line?

You are only 8 pips down and youā€™re ready to bail out? Be patient.

Do I??
can you explain?