My 2nd time around

glad to hear! follow be back! and lets help eachother

1 Like

Welcome to babypips.

Are there any big changes in your approach to trading that you now see should help you this time round?

2 Likes

Welcome back! What made you give it another go?

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @JessPips. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

1 Like

most welcome in this community , hope you will solve your issue very rapidly , good luck

1 Like

Welcome back. You might want to change your strategy. Give this poll a read.

2 Likes

Welcome back ! You should have a better grasp than most people just new to the game
Good luck 2nd time around :+1:

1 Like

Hii, welcome to the community. The forex trading experience is different for everyone. Hope you will get through it this time. Good luck!

1 Like

still no answer after having so comments. its very inactive attitude. not good at all.

2 Likes

Yes.
Already blown up maybe…

1 Like

Good luck! Hang in there!

1 Like

Welcome back! I hope the sites helps you a ton and gets you off to a good start. :grin:

2 Likes

followed… add me on ig too @jmpempires

most def and ty

yes… following my trading plan and having more patience and consistency

1 Like

i am student of another entrepreneur/trading school and i jst wanted a refresher course in the basics again… and I LOVE how babypips words their lessons… so i want to make sure i thoroughly understand the basics b4 moving on to more complex education and BP is the way to go!! Love it here

1 Like

most def… ty JT

What’s the changes since you were last here? Like lessons?

1 Like

lol ummm i didnt know i had a time limit to respond. i am single mother, entrepreneur and student so forgive me for not being at your beckon call sir. Today is the first day i am back on the site since i made my post and its the first day that I even noticed that i had replies here… lol so here i am responding to everyone bcuz i am awesome like that… i shouldnt have to be held to your expectations tho.

the point of being entrepreneur is living life on my own terms and at my own schedule not any one else. thank you Luke. Hope u are well.

1 Like

thank you Zian