My 36800 USD was absurdly withdrawn by Justforex

I’m really in a panic right now thinking that all my deposits and profit I’ve earned over the past time will be taken over.

Justforex’s unusual signs were when they disabled my trading account without notice and I was blocked from depositing or withdrawing money in my account. Their claim was my account being under investigation.

At that time, I simply thought this was just their mistake and I complied with their request, sending them all my personal transactions, even that does not relate to Justforex.

They were so irresponsible that they even mistakenly sent me an email for another client. Or do they just copy-paste with all of the customers ??? I guest they probably did this frequently!

After a series of emails without getting a clear reply, they suddenly concluded that I was cheating, violating countless laws. They just notified me that they would take all my balance, including my Deposits and Profit to compensate for their loss without further explanation.

I was terrified and didn’t understand why they accused me of things I didn’t do. I tried to contact them many times but they did not care and insisted they were right without explaining further nor disclosing any evidence.

Their reply

I swear to God that I have full evidence for my statement.

I want Just forex to stand out and settle properly with the client, not just blame me without giving any explanation.

->-> A good broker should have not mistreated their client like Justforex.

Just Forex is a bad broker!

Help me out!

omg, JF faked the license, what should I do?